Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR , 2020 GC
Occupation
I make Protex tape

I have one of each, Alan is on the left trying to eat the water, Gary on the right saying "get that shit away from me."
My are the same two are the same. One attacks the hose the other has the "GFY or Fuck around and find out" look to him....

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2020 F150 STX Scab
Called Rugged Ridge today to ask some questions about their fenders/liners and got the ole "We can't answer the phone right now, leave a message a we'll call you back". We'll see if they actually call. I'm already not impressed with their web site and the "install" tab that reads " The Rugged Ridge steel tube fenders can be installed at home in a few hours. For additional information, please give us a call. "

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
OMG I am too stunned not share this with you guys. The new house in small town NC is approx 1500sq feet: two bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, family room, kitchen. That's it. I had a cleaning lady (referral) come out this morning to give me a quote: $560 to clean the house :whatsgoingon: :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

In MD/Metro DC, I paid the cleaning lady (what she asked for) $70 to clean a basement and two more bedrooms than in NC!!!

WTF?????

JimLee

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
OMG I am too stunned not share this with you guys. The new house in small town NC is approx 1500sq feet: two bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, family room, kitchen. That's it. I had a cleaning lady (referral) come out this morning to give me a quote: $560 to clean the house :whatsgoingon: :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised:

In MD/Metro DC, I paid the cleaning lady (what she asked for) $70 to clean a basement and two more bedrooms than in NC!!!

WTF?????
I'd tell them for that price they better lick the floors and toilet bowls clean.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, upgrades in progress!

WTF?????
But did she have papers?

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

WTF?????
You should have calmly said: "I was just looking for cleaning, not a total renovation".

Gaitero

First Name
Caleb
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si, 1995 Toyota T100, 70 Bronco
Occupation
marine mechanic/ electrician/ fabricator
Morning folks. Nice long weekend, short week this week, as we're taking off Thursday for a little camping and visiting some of my wife's family up in Michigan for another long weekend. Get to try out some of what I've been spending money on for camping with the Jeep. Should be interesting.

On a related note, official family vacation coming up at the end of the month. Do you North Carolina folks have any recommendations on fun and/or interesting stuff? We'll be in the Mill Spring area for part of it, and the Outer Banks for part. That reminds me, we need to book a hotel or something for the Outer Banks part, still. I should probably get on that.
If you have the Jeep, head north from Kitty Hawk on Rt 12 up to Corolla. From there it's about a 20 mile drive on the beach up to the Virginia line, where the beach driving dead-ends due to a wildlife area/ state park.

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown