Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Mornin folks. Already a couple dozen inquiries for Chuggaboom. Gonna go clean him out, and get a pic of the current head unit.
Gonna walk to work, or just call in sick until you have your jeep?

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Today is (theoretically) my day off. Sarah the Hench-Wench is feeding the birds, no visitors scheduled, and I may stay on the sofa until bedtime...what I planned yesterday, but we had an emergency intake. Woman's husband ORDERED her to get rid of her parrot "right goddam now".

Prediction: next year she'll be applying to adopt, after the asshole leaves her. Seen it a dozen times.

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR , 2020 GC
Occupation
I make Protex tape

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Its kind of interesting my YouTube reccommended feed is full of Videos about MPs the day after my nephew enlists. He's planning on an MP MOS and eventually going into civilian law enforcement.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2020 F150 STX Scab
I love UPS' latest trick. Some Seaward creates a shipping label in their system and you get an email that says "Your delivery is scheduled for tomorrow" and then when you wake up in the morning you find an email that basically says "We were just kidding, we're not sure when it will arrive, we'll email you when we do!"

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Good morning everyone.

Its kind of interesting my YouTube reccommended feed is full of Videos about MPs the day after my nephew enlists. He's planning on an MP MOS and eventually going into civilian law enforcement.
It's crazy, cooperation's are out of control when it comes to privacy. I think when my wife leaves her phone down I'm going to start having conversations with myself about the next few Jeep parts I want.

Superchips TrailDash 3