Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Ok, so...runnin like a big dog here. Birds coming in, birds going out...two intakes and four adoptiohs this week...visiting vet comes today for intake exams and checkups. Trying to nail down grants from Doris Day Foundation and Humane Society. Weekly old time music jam has started back up, plus the the twice a month blues jam. I just barely got all my mowing and sweeping done ahead of the rain...two acres that I mow. I cant remember how I ever had time to hold down a job.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Mornin Jeeple! It's my Friday, we have friends flying in tomorrow from N. Carolina so I took some time off to be with them. Hope they like "dry" heat, lol!
They're going from a steam tray to a brick oven. lol

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
3 days a week of this. Still doing beginning classes, still kicking my butt. 🚴‍♀️
I've gotta say, there is motivation in group activity.

Still, I like my lone round the hill rides and really love my running out alone with my thoughts.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I've gotta say, there is motivation in group activity.

Still, I like my lone round the hill rides and really love my running out alone with my thoughts.
I've come to enjoy individual exercise without the "Peer Pressure" since I retired, lol.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Found a zj that makes want to get another one.
19a42994f7e646d9aad576fdc02faefe.png

It's called an Excursion. Don't know how many were made, but they had several of the things I wanted for my old one. Brush guard, running boards, spare tire carrier, heavy duty roof rack, and a pretty large, power sunroof.
Swap a modern trans, 2nd gen ecodiesel, cutout fenders, and 33s, and I think I'd be in love.

Rancho