Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR, 2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Well I just found out Tickets to see Hamilton are EXPENSIVE... :surprised:

$426 each for nosebleed section and over $1700 each for good seats at stage level. And the show isn't until next year.
While I loved seeing Hamilton live, and it's a great show, I would NOT pay that. Get Disney+ and watch the original cast.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
While I loved seeing Hamilton live, and it's a great show, I would NOT pay that. Get Disney+ and watch the original cast.
Done that already. Its why I wanted to watch it live whenever they toured near here... I just wasn't expecting the prices to be a kick in the gut. Yow!

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
It always takes 2 for a marriage fail .. in one of my cases it was an ex-wife and her boyfriend ... but it was still 2
The women I hung out with in El Salvador said, "Mejor sola que mal acompanada." (better alone than in bad company) Here's one of the ladies. As you can see, she's a lefty. ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) FMLNGuard

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Done, except for terminating the #4 wire I had to run up to the battery. Took forever to do this project (seems like it anyway). Since my ARB Twin is mounted in the rear cubby using a plate from Rusty's I had to remote all the air lines. Thing is AAL's plate they mount the compressor on the driver's side, Rusty's is on the passenger side. AAL's remote kit didn't have enough air line to reach. Getting all the air lines and 2 #4 wires stuffed behind that side panel sucked. The mounting plate is freaking awesome and went in without any real issues other than I had to run and get the hardware to mount my fridge slide. Whew!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Spock-Gif-1-Smaller
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Spock-Gif-1-Smaller
Dude,

Have you confirmed that the Bluetti AC50s charges when the Jeep is running, AND it's powering the fridge?

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
So earlier in the week, my supervisor pointed out to me that only her, myself and effectively one other person would be in office today and that because of that and the fact it is a Friday, she was mentally preparing for us to get an emergency response call from one of our clients (usually a driver overfilling the underground tank, or spilling a bunch in the process, sometimes a tanker wreck, but we don't get a lot).

Sure enough, got the call about 8:45 this morning. Been a fun day...

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So earlier in the week, my supervisor pointed out to me that only her, myself and effectively one other person would be in office today and that because of that and the fact it is a Friday, she was mentally preparing for us to get an emergency response call from one of our clients (usually a driver overfilling the underground tank, or spilling a bunch in the process, sometimes a tanker wreck, but we don't get a lot).

Sure enough, got the call about 8:45 this morning. Been a fun day...
That usually happens with me when all of the decision makers are out of the office... Every one calls and refuses to leave messages... :headbang:

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
I have come to believe that God created home warranty companies as humanities one true test of patience and tolerance.... and I have failed God
Sponsored