Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
My dad was divorced four times, my brothers have five divorces among the three of them, nearly all of my friends have at least one. It must be terrible to go through. I really can't imagine the pain. My sympathies to those of you who've had to do it.

I've been so lucky, I guess. Abi and I have been together 52 years (of course, I was only 3 when we married)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
My dad was divorced four times, my brothers have five divorces among the three of them, nearly all of my friends have at least one. It must be terrible to go through. I really can't imagine the pain. My sympathies to those of you who've had to do it.

I've been so lucky, I guess. Abi and I have been together 52 years (of course, I was only 3 when we married)
That’s wonderful! And at the age of 3! 😂 My parents were married for 44 years until my mother passed away. I’ll be happy when the process is over for sure. I’m pretty carefree and he’s pretty careless..life is already better without his daily presence. Congratulations to you and your wife.

Sponsored

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Good thing I just happened to go out into my front yard this morning. Found a fountain shooting over to my neighbors yard. One of the drip hoses had blown off its fitting. Managed to get it back together and only got partially soaked in the process.

Irrigation systems are great when they work, total pita when they fail.
They will always fail and continue to fail as they are made to fail on occasion ... they are the toilet flush valves of landscaping .... constant source of frustration

Sponsored

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Happy Friday All!!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) twss

It is going to be a HOT day today and pretty hot all weekend. SUCKS!!! Good news...I just bought a new fan for the garage!

It doesn't look like much but it will move some air! It is a 20" fan with metal fan blades. It moves 5280 CFM of air on High. OH YEAH BABY!!! Nothing like getting blasted with hot air from the other side of the garage!!! LOL

My plans for the weekend is to put some vinyl wrap on the Spyder (tank and mirrors) and wash and wax Roxy. She is WAY overdue for a good cleaning. She is a DIRTY GIRL!!!

Plus, we need to plant some elephant ears, redo the quail cages (we lost 3 this week...possibly a snake (killed not eaten)), and hunt for an escaped snake (our California Kingsnake decided to get out of its enclosure). I will be a sweaty mess by the time I am done with all that.

Garden Update - OMG...it is going SO well...

Got maters...

Zucchini...with HUGE leaves...

Cucs...

and green beans...

Sorry for the big post...but...I have no life outside this forum and I count you guys a family. ❤❤❤
Do you fry the zucchini flowers. So good

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
It always takes 2 for a marriage fail .. in one of my cases it was an ex-wife and her boyfriend ... but it was still 2