Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
No word on going back to the office.

I'm good with that.
We are trialing a Remote Work Program. Unfortunately, it is only up to 3 days per week. But, I have worked out an acceptable schedule...for me. ;)

It is a 2 week rotation...first week is Mon-Tue from the office, Wed-Thu-Fri from home. Second week is Mon-Tue-Wed from Home, Thu-Fri from office. But, my boss is all for testing the waters in Arkansas when I am ready to do that. I just have to test Dad's internet to make sure it is fast enough to have online meetings and calls from.
Sponsored

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
No word on going back to the office.

I'm good with that.
Hubby's company got rid of their entire office, as in shut it down permanently, so technically he could be remoting from the beach (as long as it has wifi) ... <that was a hint, hubby, just in case you ever stumble upon this... > :LOL:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Also, I woke up to a FB message asking if I was interested in participating in a "risque" photo shoot in my kilt and suspenders. Without pay.
Nope. I'm cheap, not free. Lol

PS. Suspenders? That really does it for some people? Suspenders??? The fuck?
oddly specific :CWL:

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Hubby's company got rid of their entire office, as in shut it down permanently, so technically he could be remoting from the beach (as long as it has wifi) ... <that was a hint, hubby, just in case you ever stumble upon this... > :LOL:
I see it as a step in the right direction.

Less commuting is less fuel, less pollution, and less stress. More personal time recovered. :clap:

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
I see it as a step in the right direction.

Less commuting is less fuel, less pollution, and less stress. More personal time recovered. :clap:
I worried at first, with him AND both kids at home full time, that I was going to lose too much of my alone time (and I did), but it has been nice actually. More meals to prepare (I hate cooking) but at least everyone is happy! We are going to move back to northeast TN where I'm from OR possibly NW North Cackalacky after the kids graduate. 4 more years in the flats of Ohio!

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Video editing is a biotch with an old puter. That said, I was able to limp this pig along using 1080p video, puter said hell no to 4k. One hell of a learning curve as well as setting up a YouTube channel. What dafuq did I get myself into? That said, I should have a brand new YouTube channel with a poorly edited video in it in the next couple of days. Of course I'll post a link when it's done. If you don't like it, or watch it, then GFY! If you do like it, then I expect a like. No pressure, and this is totally tough in cheek, but GFY still stands!
Like, subscribe, comment, donate on patreon...

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So the Bronco got delayed again ... now we are all blessed with an extension of Fanboys everywhere singing the Bronco praises. After all, the all new Ford Bronco Is the best off-road vehicle ever built.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1621338433646
Another delay? wow... Ford better pony up before they get sued into oblivion with all of the pre-order deposits they have, lol.

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Another delay? wow... Ford better pony up before they get sued into oblivion with all of the pre-order deposits they have, lol.
It's "only" another 2-3 week delay..... I think they are used to that. Frankly, given the chip shortage, it's almost to be expected. I spoke with my sales girl a couple of weeks ago. Due to the chip shortage, the management team is not discounting Jeeps at all. Supply & demand. Kind of like building a house. Just wait until it is the right time.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It's "only" another 2-3 week delay..... I think they are used to that. Frankly, given the chip shortage, it's almost to be expected. I spoke with my sales girl a couple of weeks ago. Due to the chip shortage, the management team is not discounting Jeeps at all. Supply & demand. Kind of like building a house. Just wait until it is the right time.
interesting. I was wondering why the discounts vanished on that Nacho 4Xe here.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I worried at first, with him AND both kids at home full time, that I was going to lose too much of my alone time (and I did), but it has been nice actually. More meals to prepare (I hate cooking) but at least everyone is happy! We are going to move back to northeast TN where I'm from OR possibly NW North Cackalacky after the kids graduate. 4 more years in the flats of Ohio!
The wife and I both work from home now, though she will be going back to the office a few days a week soon.

I don't really want no office time but
interesting. I was wondering why the discounts vanished on that Nacho 4Xe here.
Drove by the dealership the other day and half or more of their usual inventory is gone. The lots of most dealers are empty.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I am going to say Beer and Cake. I have never acquired a taste for beer and I could go without cake. The rest...staples...
Sponsored