Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I'm still going to say I'd be livid to see a door was swapped out on my new vehicle, let alone a $72k+ dream vehicle.

:angry:

I suppose I'd be a bit consoled by that lovely exhaust note though. :involve:
Yeah I'm still at a loss of words every time I see it.
Question, how much of lip do the MC sliders have, they look nice and tucked in but mention there is "a built-in step"?
Sponsored

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
So the Bronco got delayed again ... now we are all blessed with an extension of Fanboys everywhere singing the Bronco praises. After all, the all new Ford Bronco Is the best off-road vehicle ever built.

1D162066-0DF9-4763-9C96-7291C47E0878.jpeg
Read my signature line...........

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Good Morning all.

So, Dad and I watched "Jaws" at the drive in on Saturday. I had never seen it all the way through before and it was a good experience having the Jeep all opened up (for the first half of the movie)

Something I should do more often.
That’s awesome. Jaws is a classic

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I’ve learn much from this forum, don’t understand why anyone would not be using tankless water heater.
I just replaced my NG water heater with a like unit after investigating tankless, so if I may ....

2.5x cost for the unit + new gas meter to handle capacity + new gas line for capacity for me AND neighbor since we share distribution off of the street supply + installation cost of all that sh*t. Instead of multiple thousands $$ I went $700 for another NG tank. ROI on the tankless would have been 100 years or some such.

So it ended up not even close consideration in the end. We are still considering a small tankless heater for the kitchen sink since it's so far from the garage based heater we have to run the water annoyingly long to get hot water there - just need to figure out where to put it.

Sponsored

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
look good. i had nittos on my last ride (07 grand cherokee) and love them. i'm thinking of getting the nittos again in the 33" size. i'm mixed in running the stock black rims or going with aftermarkets one. what the widths on yours and did you notice any rubbing.
I got 285. I haven't noticed any rubbing. But, I haven't had it out on trails or anything and haven't really gotten in to look at the spots that might be a problem (like the sway bar or the bumper air dam). I researched that a lot and for this size I'm pretty sure it wasn't going to be a problem. Will definitely keep an eye on it.