Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Mornin folks.
Rainy day here. All stop on bearing replacement in the Edge.
So, I'm in the middle of my online traffic school.
Might also be browsing local jeep and houseboat listings...
Sponsored

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
Went to a farmers market yesterday.

spent a small period of time chasing down a rattle from the right mid/rear jeep. Added some grommets to the window surround pillar pieces that go into the tub, and added some foam around part of the security deck.

Oh!! Interesting conversation with wife recently. She said “next for the jeep is lift/ tires, just make sure its not a lemon first”.

Good one that lady.

We will talk regear later.

Wonder how long before she is confident we got a reasonable one off the line.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeples. We had a pretty doggone good wheeling trip with a local offroad group yesterday. We took about 40 GB of video and pics only to find out my 6 year old laptop cannot handle the editing part. Guess I need to find a budget laptop that can edit.

Sponsored

Jeep Hair

First Name
Bree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
This video is what made me change my retirement plans. I had planned to ride a motorcycle to Alaska after I retired. I stumbled upon this video, showed it to my wife and said, we need to do this in retirement. This was about 5 years ago. I started researching Jeeps, and waited. I ordered my JLUR a couple weeks after I retired in October of 2018. We then started planning our trip to Alaska and have been outfitting the JLUR for the trip since then. This also caused three of my other friends to buy new JLURs. We leave for our trip from Michigan to all the South West then to Alaska in January. We plan to wheel from Arizona to Dead Horse Alaska and back. We have set aside approximately 11 months to do this.
WOW!! That will be such an epic journey. I am beyond jealous but oh so excited for you!! THAT is what retirement is all about. THAT's really living. Alaska was always on my bucket list but more of a step-my-toe-on-Alaskan-land checkbox. The video made it a step-my-toe-in-Arctic-Ocean-after-traversing-the-entire-state checkbox. My dad took us to all the lower 48 states when we were kids. I only have Hawaii and Alaska left, but I find that my memory is just shoddy enough that I need to do most of the lower 48 again :LOL: (in a Jeep, no less ... damn the luck ;) ) and this time not in the back of some bronco with no air conditioner and two older brothers kicking at me. My Jeep was more than just another vehicle purchase, it was my ticket to all those places.

I know you're still a few months out from your journey but I'm wishing you the fairest of winds on your trip! I look forward to hearing about all your modifications before the trip! Do you have a YT channel?

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
So, I'm in the middle of my online traffic school.
the dreaded 6 hour d-fence driving course. i dont know which is worse. doing the online class or go to class,

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
This video is what made me change my retirement plans. I had planned to ride a motorcycle to Alaska after I retired. I stumbled upon this video, showed it to my wife and said, we need to do this in retirement. This was about 5 years ago. I started researching Jeeps, and waited. I ordered my JLUR a couple weeks after I retired in October of 2018. We then started planning our trip to Alaska and have been outfitting the JLUR for the trip since then. This also caused three of my other friends to buy new JLURs. We leave for our trip from Michigan to all the South West then to Alaska in January. We plan to wheel from Arizona to Dead Horse Alaska and back. We have set aside approximately 11 months to do this.

These two Jeeps will be making the trip.

1621165012285.png
that is going to be one awesome trip. cant wait to hear and see pics of the trip.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Look at what just came in the mail from one of your fellow inmates!
47472FF7-6930-42CD-85F3-D5FEFE77D970_1_105_c.jpeg

🥰😂😂😂
I need some help with the GFY... Don't get it.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
good morning folks. a little sore from a one man wrestling in installing the bumper on yesterday. heading out for a nice ride to the grocery store and gas for the jl. then mow the lawn, clean up / rearrange the garage. maybe hose down the jl to get more of the pollen / yellow crap off. also wash off the anti seize grease off both bumpers. i should be able to get all the done before the nascar race at 2pm. see ya later.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Was someone on here looking for video editing software? I can't find the OP. Anyway, I asked some of my gaming buddies and these are two I was told:
Vegas Studio. It’s like $60
DaVinci Resolve(free)

I've not used either of those so can't recommend one or the other. If I get more responses from my friends, I'll update.
Thanks, Bree! Will look into those as well as Adobe Premiere Plus.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
HAPPY
KYWiN2Ew.jpeg

Just got back from cruising around topless, I did my part!!
I took the GS Adventure out. Does that count as topless?
Sponsored