Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Mornin jeep folks!
Scoured the interwebs for river front property on the Ohio, or Salt River. Nothing currently available. In our part of the state, everyone is lake/beach obsessed, but the river is seen as a problem rather than a resource. Just a couple years ago there where dozens of plots of land with direct river access. Apparently, most got tired of paying for listings, and not having any interests.
Will be posting wanted listings on local boards for just enough land for a driveway, dock, dog run, and garage.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Well I just got the Okay from the wife on some new tools! :rock: I need a longer extender for my ratchet to change out the main battery and I'll probably get some larger sockets while I'm at it to get that oil filter cover off for the oil change too.
Does she get permission to buy crafting supplies? lol. just ribbing you..

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Knew I would not be wheeling last weekend with mothers day on Sunday. So told some of my Jeep Peeps, that I would have coffee on at 8 am on Saturday at the house. Coffee of the day was Black Rifle and Highland Grogg.

Early mornings, with a fire, Jeeps, and coffee......

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1620643518660

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1620643574765

These pics were taken around 9 am. by 11 am, had about 25 Jeeps and peeps come through for coffee and conversation.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Does she get permission to buy crafting supplies? lol. just ribbing you..
I give her a pass on that since she makes a pretty decent profit on Etsy, lol.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Morning folks. Been here for 2.5 hrs and finally getting a chance to breathe. Busy days go by faster. Yay!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1620646809684

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1620646837592

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1620646865861

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They had one at my dealer too. SO damn tempted.

But I love my Punk'n.

GO buy it so I can live vicariously through you. :fist bump:
Its a great color and I don't believe the blue is a bad contrast with it. Honestly that front bumper would get swapped with the current one I have on my Sahara so it would wind up with red hooks on the front anyways... :devil:

I'd be more likely to get the black hard top, or even forgo the hard top entirely in my build though. I wouldn't throw this particular Jeep out of my driveway though.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 64210522904__C88227B8-EFB7-4E2E-A5A4-A3D7990F6FB0.JPG

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Its a great color and I don't believe the blue is a bad contrast with it. Honestly that front bumper would get swapped with the current one I have on my Sahara so it would wind up with red hooks on the front anyways... :devil:

I'd be more likely to get the black hard top, or even forgo the hard top entirely in my build though. I wouldn't throw this particular Jeep out of my driveway though.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 64210522904__C88227B8-EFB7-4E2E-A5A4-A3D7990F6FB0.JPG
I'd go with the black hard top, Bestop Sunrider for hardtop, black Mopar grill, Hothead liners, 315/70-17 KO2's, and finally the AEV's bumpers with carrier.

Done. Go play.

Well, I'd try to be done. :CWL:

Sponsored

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I do have some good news, as far as the boat goes.
We have a solid plan for the needs of the doggos. Nice large potty patch hidden behind the stairs on the rear deck. It's non absorbent, so it won't get waterlogged in the rain, and the furry brats won't refuse to step on it. Even has a vertical side piece, so the little shithead male (Toby) will have something to aim for.

Also found an auto doggy door that can easily operate in the door for the rear deck.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'd go with the black hard top, Bestop Sunrider for hardtop, black Mopar grill, Hothead liners, 315/70-17 KO2's, and finally the AEV's bumpers with carrier.

Done. Go play.

Well, I'd try to be done. :CWL:
I like the black grille look but I'll be honest, the only reason I went with that look is because I damaged it. Plastidip was less espensive than fixing the paint, lol.

If the factory style soft top stores easier than the trektop then I might go dual tops. otherwise I do have storage woes over the winter when I swap over to the hard top.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I was also able to locate a "cargo pontoon" that I can get more than large enough to safely ferry the edge (hopefully a jeep before too long) behind the boat. Will have to add a nice ramp, and an enclosure, but I'll be able to store a couple kayaks, and such in it's well. Will also mean my vehicle will be safe from the river flooding while I'm docked at home base.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I was also able to locate a "cargo pontoon" that I can get more than large enough to safely ferry the edge (hopefully a jeep before too long) behind the boat. Will have to add a nice ramp, and an enclosure, but I'll be able to store a couple kayaks, and such in it's well. Will also mean my vehicle will be safe from the river flooding while I'm docked at home base.
for safety's sake... keep the windows open when you're loading the vehicle on the barge... 😳
Sponsored