Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Tentative boat plan so far;
80'x 22', 30'x 18' upper deck cabin (second floor), three state rooms on main level, convertible living/sleeping space up top with hide away queen bed, and bunk room with four twins.
2.5 baths in main. One full bath on upper.
External shower on rear swim deck.
Internal staircase going up to roof deck.

That's kinda it so far. The builder is pretty cool. I can go pretty sparse on finishings, and actually not spend much. Which is necessary with how much the structure will be. Countertops, flooring, appliances, sinks, and shower surrounds are all upgradeable later fairly easily, so will go with absolute basic for now.
Still shooting for under 150k. Still discussing water treatment, and waste treatment systems to avoid having to fill/evacuate tanks.
Also looking at doing "solar ready" so that the system is already in place, and I can just add PV panels as I go along.

Agreed to a "free rights" plan too, so that they could use the design for other customers later, and I don't get charged for the designer's time. I can design now, and build later.

Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
80'x 22', 30'x 18' upper deck cabin (second floor), three state rooms on main level, convertible living/sleeping space up top with hide away queen bed, and bunk room with four twins.

That's kinda it so far. The builder is pretty cool. I can go pretty sparse on finishings, and actually not spend much. Which is necessary with how much the structure will be. Countertops, flooring, appliances, sinks, and shower surrounds are all upgradeable later fairly easily, so will go with absolute basic for now.
Still shooting for under 150k. Still discussing water treatment, and waste treatment systems to avoid having to fill/evacuate tanks.
Also looking at doing "solar ready" so that the system is already in place, and I can just add PV panels as I go along.

Agreed to a "free rights" plan too, so that they could use the design for other customers later, and I don't get charged for the designer's time. I can design now, and build later.
are you going to have this on the Ohio?

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Similar size to a PT Boat. I like where you're going with this.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Just trying to figger out if that's an Alpine system or the base system. Being that he has the larger (or does he?) touch screen, I'd think it's an Alpine system.
Looks like a base system to me.
Sponsored