Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
what a fun day at work. the temp this morning was around 47* at 7am. by 10am it was 60*. comfortable walking weather. then at 2pm the rain came along with the thunder and lightning. 45 mins later the storm pass and the temp dropped to 48* and the wind picked up. right now it 38*

tomorrow's temp starting out at 35* and reach to 46*. guess i'll have to dig out my winter crap for tomorrow.

but fri / sat weather will be back up in the 60s.
Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Didn't mention it the other day during the cardiac burger discussions since I don't really think they stack up, but the local burger widely touted around here is Dick's Drive-in.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 23298285_web1_dickstoopen-KEN-201113-dicks_1

Decent late night fix I suppose, but really it's just fun to tell people to go eat a bag of dicks :giggle:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) bags-of-dicks-burgers-seattle

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Didn't mention it the other day during the cardiac burger discussions since I don't really think they stack up, but the local burger widely touted around here is Dick's Drive-in.

23298285_web1_dickstoopen-KEN-201113-dicks_1.jpg

Decent late night fix I suppose, but really it's just fun to tell people to go eat a bag of dicks :giggle:

bags-of-dicks-burgers-seattle.jpg
Now those are the best, hands down.

Last edited:

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Now those the best, hands down.
My fave is Smashburger, but we aint got none of those 'round these parts, so I'm always on the lookout for one during travel

Sponsored

Sponsored

joecitrix97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 YJ Sahara, '18 JLU Sahara
I am nervously headed to Columbia tomorrow to see my Gamecocks take on #1 Arkansas in baseball. I have not seen the 3 guys I am going with in over a year due to Covid. All of us have had our vaccine shots. Carolina announced this week they would increase capacity at Founders Park for the rest of the season. I can't wait to get out and about.

BeatArkansas.jpg

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
what a fun day at work. the temp this morning was around 47* at 7am. by 10am it was 60*. comfortable walking weather. then at 2pm the rain came along with the thunder and lightning. 45 mins later the storm pass and the temp dropped to 48* and the wind picked up. right now it 38*

tomorrow's temp starting out at 35* and reach to 46*. guess i'll have to dig out my winter crap for tomorrow.

but fri / sat weather will be back up in the 60s.
I left the house this morning and it was only 32*. WTH????

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Morning people. Happy Thursday!