Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I would instinctively make that gesture whenever one of my Marines pissed me off... because actually strangling them while in formation would have had me removed as Plt Sergeant and flying a desk up at MEF HQ somewhere with one less stripe... :headbang:

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
This Monday I am liking, I am officially no longer 'on call'. Good to see y'all had a good weekend. I sat around doing nothing waiting for my phone to ring. Well that and ordered my soft top. I had in the the 'shopping cart' for about 30 minutes before I finally pulled the trigger and clicked the 'submit order' button. I kept going back and forth, yes/no, but then finally convinced myself.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
This Monday I am liking, I am officially no longer 'on call'. Good to see y'all had a good weekend. I sat around doing nothing waiting for my phone to ring. Well that and ordered my soft top. I had in the the 'shopping cart' for about 30 minutes before I finally pulled the trigger and clicked the 'submit order' button. I kept going back and forth, yes/no, but then finally convinced myself.
Speaking of soft top, for any of you that may remember Mark, @Blodgetter, he got a soft top for Eve. Oh, and she has over 70K miles on her. Makes Joe's Roxy seem new. lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1618843718694

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking of soft top, for any of you that may remember Mark, @Blodgetter, he got a soft top for Eve. Oh, and she has over 70K miles on her. Makes Joe's Roxy seem new. lol
Yeah...Like Roxy makes your Jeep seem like brand new! LOL

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Which top did you get?

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
m Just for Jeeps
Nice. I keep thinking I need to get another one.

I loved the Bestop Trektop, but limited space and I'm not a fan of the tramp stamp.

Might have to hunt for an OEM. :dunno:

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. I keep thinking I need to get another one.

I loved the Bestop Trektop, but limited space and I'm not a fan of the tramp stamp.

Might have to hunt for an OEM. :dunno:
I do like my Trektop... but some days I wish I had waited a few more months for the Ultra version that folds all the way down.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I do like my Trektop... but some days I wish I had waited a few more months for the Ultra version that folds all the way down.
I looked at the bestop ultra but it looked like when folded down it sat up higher and would restrict the rearview. I liked the price over the oem. and I totally dont like the 'fastback' styling of the trektop.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I looked at the bestop ultra but it looked like when folded down it sat up higher and would restrict the rearview. I liked the price over the oem. and I totally dont like the 'fastback' styling of the trektop.
Its not for everyone, and it does make rear cargo access a little more difficult. This is one of the things about the Bronco that I do like: The rear of the soft top can just be lifted up to ease access to the rear cargo area.