Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
There is a reserve center in Greensboro that is about 20 minutes away. They have the capability to issue ID cards but aren't currently doing so due to COVID. The MEPS in Charlotte is about an Hour or so away, bus has virtually no availability for appointments.

Raleigh is about the same drive for us as Ft Bragg so I guess for us it would just be about the availability of the personnel to issue her a new ID card.
Ah, the good old COVID shutdown.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
04CF940E-FA73-4F60-90CB-49F1278084B1.jpeg

Or a Rubi Seriously lumber prices are insane.
Yes, I was shocked when I saw the price of OSB ($36 for 7/16 at HD), I'm using the zip system $50 sheet and you can't even get the Zip roof decking (luckily our supplier has no limits, HD you're limited to 90 sheets). It's crazy, can't wait to see the lumber bill for this house.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Mini Cooper
True story...Monica has a can of the Pork Brains in Milk Gravy (I think it is the same brand as I shown) in our pantry. She saw it on a grocery shelf and just had to have it. We have had to put it in a ziplock bag because the can was bulging and we didn't want it to spray all over the pantry when it explodes. In my opinion, she eats some pretty gross stuff (like livers, gizzards, and hearts), but she has refused to eat the Pork Brains in Milk Gravy. (Thank god for that...)
Yikes!

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
Finally all caught up - spent the day on my project (garden shed) at the home construction site. Very nice to have all the lumber I need stockpiled around the house - saves many return trips to Lowe's or HD for forgotten supplies:).

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Mini Cooper

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for your mansplaining of their current moods and world views. They will be so appreciative :giggle:

Glad to hear, tho! :sun:
I gave you the cliff notes. lol

TopLift Pros