Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Well, my knee is still giving me shit, so I'll likely engage in an afternoon of recumbant procrastination. Morning will be feeding and cleaning in the birdhouse, plus sending an adoption on his way.
Well your afternoon sounds like a good way to spend a rainy afternoon. It’s good to hear you have another adoption too.
Sponsored

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
Think I’m gonna try to install the security enclosure in the rear of the jeep today.

I got the squadbox, will let you know how it goes, and post my thoughts when I’m done. They say it takes an hour or so. Bet it will take much longer.

I NEED to get this hard top off. Will prob make a dolly like I had for the JK for temp storage.

What are people’s favorite ceiling storage solutions for hard top?
Garage Smart looks good but $omething give$ me pau$e...

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
morning jeepers. its raining and foggy as hell. so not much is going to get done today. not even to go out to the store for food. i think i will put some parts together on the bumper and tire carrier just to get some of the little things out of the way. that way, i'll same a little time on the main install, hopefully tomorrow.

but right now gonna whip up some pancakes and sausage for breakfast.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mornin Jeeples. Yesterday we had our second monthly Jeeps 'N Java event. Trying to get the word out is pretty difficult. Anyway, a few of us followed that up with a wine trail tasting event. Never knew there were actually great wines in AZ!

Today, a leisurely ride in the back country, exploring the possibilities of a group ride.

Jeeps 'N Java:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210410_095123
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 20210410_095157

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Mornin Jeeples. Yesterday we had our second monthly Jeeps 'N Java event. Trying to get the word out is pretty difficult. Anyway, a few of us followed that up with a wine trail tasting event. Never knew there were actually great wines in AZ!

Today, a leisurely ride in the back country, exploring the possibilities of a group ride.

Jeeps 'N Java:
Dude, downtown Sierra Vista IS "back country". It's where Ft Huachuca goes to get peace and quiet. :) I say this having taught for five years in Ajo, which is so far from the middle of nowhere you can see over the edge.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1618151811769

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Jeeps 'N Java:
20210410_095123.jpg
20210410_095157.jpg
That’s a better trun out then my jeep meet witch has now turned into jeep and cigars meet

Sponsored

Iaintgonnatellu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Think I’m gonna try to install the security enclosure in the rear of the jeep today.

I got the squadbox, will let you know how it goes, and post my thoughts when I’m done. They say it takes an hour or so. Bet it will take much longer.

I NEED to get this hard top off. Will prob make a dolly like I had for the JK for temp storage.

What are people’s favorite ceiling storage solutions for hard top?
Garage Smart looks good but $omething give$ me pau$e...
I spent the money on top lift pro. Many people told me it was a wast of money. To me best 1,000 I ever spent.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Turn the lights off and check with an IR camera; they might be night crawlers. :idea:

Or they're supposed to be shipped to a museum because they're wax worms.