Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Last edited:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
An easy way to lose weight is to go down to your local biker bar and tell them their bikes stink worse than they do. As you are recovering in the hospital, you will be on a liquid diet due to all your internal injuries and maybe even a broken jaw and you won't be able to eat as much. Weight loss and care program...in one. LOL

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Retiring the old Traeger pellet grill ... just broke down and ordered a Yoder pellet grill (made in the USA to overkill standards) one of the few pellet grills you can sear on ... wife was just shaking her head but she didn't say "no" ... so I took that as approval

Sponsored

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I gave my Pitbull Pellet Grill
Retiring the old Traeger pellet grill ... just broke down and ordered a Yoder pellet grill (made in the USA to overkill standards) one of the few pellet grills you can sear on ... wife was just shaking her head but she didn't say "no" ... so I took that as approval
I gave my Pitbull Pellet Grill a good workout on Saturday. I smoked a corned beef on it for about 6 hrs. (total), then grilled a couple of steaks (and I will say, the sear feature on this one works REALLY well), and then, because we forgot to add it while smoking the corned beef, I smoked a piece of salmon for Monica. All is all...it done VERY well and cooked everything flawlessly (well, at least me steak was cooked very nicely, Monica's was a little overcooked for her liking).

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I gave my Pitbull Pellet Grill

I gave my Pitbull Pellet Grill a good workout on Saturday. I smoked a corned beef on it for about 6 hrs. (total), then grilled a couple of steaks (and I will say, the sear feature on this one works REALLY well), and then, because we forgot to add it while smoking the corned beef, I smoked a piece of salmon for Monica. All is all...it done VERY well and cooked everything flawlessly (well, at least me steak was cooked very nicely, Monica's was a little overcooked for her liking).
Where did you buy yours?

I was looking into pellet grills. The Egg has my current attention, but always up for contenders.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you buy yours?

I was looking into pellet grills. The Egg has my current attention, but always up for contenders.
Don't hate me...but...Wal-Mart. Monica works there so we get a discount on most things. At a certain time of year, she gets a bigger discount...so we got the grill, and a set of tires for my Jeep (those are sitting in my storage room behind the garage waiting for me to wear out the stock ones).

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Who’s up for Moab Sept 5-11?!

LETS DO THIS!!!!
That might be a good time for round two. Hoping to get out there for Easter Jeep Safari at the end of this month, but likely May.

What trails are you looking to do while out there?
Sponsored