Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
About a month ago I posted about the MIL and COVID and that it is not to be taken too lightly. Unfortunately she lost her battle earlier this AM. The family was lucky enough to get to say their goodbyes yesterday afternoon. Just another reminder that too many of us have had not to take things for granted

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
About a month ago I posted about the MIL and COVID and that it is not to be taken too lightly. Unfortunately she lost her battle earlier this AM. The family was lucky enough to get to say their goodbyes yesterday afternoon. Just another reminder that too many of us have had not to take things for granted
sorry for your loss, man. :crying:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I went to the grocery store for $3.50/half-gallon Half&Half. They were plum out! So I went to Costco to look at Pellet Grills (none there) and walked out with $6/half-gallon Organic H&H and a Costco Pizza. Talk about a failed errand run.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
So sorry, Mark.

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Sorry for your loss