Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, other than the obvious reason of it being butt ugly...why all the hate for the Angry Eyes grill? I mean, if people was to deface THEIR Jeeps, who are we to say they are wrong? No, it isn't my thing...just think there are bigger problems than Angry Eyes Grills to worry about...like putting 35s on with no lift.
I think the bigger atrocity is putting an even numbered tire size on a Jeep apart from factory 32s

34s will get you scorned and 36s will get you shot...

madscientist

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
Just so you all know that if you leave your Crocs out in the sun in Moab, they will shrink. I use Crocs for around the camp site. I left mine out while we were out running trails. My size 16 Crocs turned into a size 9 in one hot day. The good thing is I called Croc customer service and inquired about them srinking, they asked me to send them a picture of them. I did right while I was on the phone with them, and they sent me a new pair. It was about a 5 minute call. Basically a shout out to great customer service. The Crocs were on my porch before I got home from my wheeling trip.

I still wedged my toes into them and wore them as best as I could the funny thing is they made fart sounds as I walked with each step. causing laughter all over the campground.
a.k.a. "Shrinky-Stinks"!

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I think the bigger atrocity is putting an even numbered tire size on a Jeep apart from factory 32s

I have the sudden urge to run super swampers military inspired tires in a 34...

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel

Exactly, because everybody knows that 36” tires are square and leave washboard roads.

1611101140858.jpeg

nomographer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Anybody have a good VPN they can recommend? Needs to be fast, encrypted, offshore, and allow multiple devices.
I've heard lots of references to Surfshark VPN.

(Which one would know if routinely watching the appropriate debunking YouTube channels :idea: but if you think a 28GHz tower impinging at 10uW on your body causes respiratory conditions, then maybe a different vpn would more appreciate your business. Not meaning the madscientist specifically, just in general.)

nomographer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
So I finally got all my money back from those cunts at SiriusXM (and then some.)
I presumably have my one free year and definitely have not given them any payment info. Admittedly I have no idea if it's even working; I checked the multiple welcome emails, selected a few genres, but this morning I browsed from NewJeep and didn't really find much (and none of my genres). It'll doubtless expire before I find anything I like.

Instead of sleeping I ended up checking stubby antenna availability (they were previously out of stock). Somehow the total price was far in excess of $20 :angel: but at least I'll have some nylon webbing to start on a quick release, under-rear-seat mount for the mobile HF.

ATO4x4