Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Edition JLR
Build Thread
Link
The Stepchild is a bit creaky. Ofsteve has developed a few creaks, too.
It happens.

No creaking from Wanderer yet, but I did not get out enough last year.

Hoping to correct that this year.

In the mean time, I look forward to seeing more of you two bombing through the desert. :beer:

madscientist

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
We've got them too. I haven't seen one. But my wife saw one dragging a deer up the over side of the canyon our first cabin was on. Neighbor had informed me of one laying across our driveway at our second cabin when we were out of town. Snakes seen too many and also can do without them. Bears are plentiful though
WTF kinda snakes you got that drag a deer out of a canyon?????

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR , 2020 GC
Occupation
I make Protex tape

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Got the all clear from the Ortho doc. For now...
The brace is no longer a daily necessity, but if I'm doing anything that'll put extra strain, I'll need to wear it. Got a list if new mechanical braces to go over too. Nothing as big, and cumbersome and what I was in though. So that's good news too. The mechanical ones are far the times the inflammation flares up, and weakens the joint.
According to him, my ligaments in both knees have more scar tissue than he's seen in any other 30yo that hasn't been through an auto accident or similar.
If got to schedule another appointment in the fall to see if he'll be able to do the surgery to remove the worst of these scar tissue then. My schedule, and covid prevent it from being an option at this time. Which I am more than fine with. Lol.

Chrysler Factory Warranty