Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
I mostly refused to answer cuz you keep calling her "him" :CWL:

Answer: I talk to her sometimes, but not usually during tubby time. I mostly give her a pat and praise her for getting me to the wide-open places and home again and never complaining about the rough country.

DudeDriving.gif
My jeep's gender pronouns are it/the/it's... Just FYI
Sponsored

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
It was one of the ladies who work on the ramp. We don't normally talk, but she interrupted my coworkers, and I just to complain about me wearing pants.
Is she hot?

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Soooo here I am minding my own business with my extra large cheese pizza and I get forced into going down this unintended path. Have you no shame?
IMG_3499.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Wuh

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
It was one of the ladies who work on the ramp. We don't normally talk, but she interrupted my coworkers, and I just to complain about me wearing pants.
Are your legs that impressive?

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Not sure if it will help to admit out loud that with the first anniversary of the death of Neil Peart, I find that I am still inexplicably sad over the loss of someone I've never met.

Suddenly, you were gone
From all the lives you left your mark upon ... :crying:
On my way back from my second :swear: trip to HD tonight, I was listening to "Spirit of Radio". :rock: Great song. Gosh, has it been a year already:whatsgoingon:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Not that anyone cares, I spoke with the commish a couple days ago. He still is an awesome dude, still likes it on the side (if you know what I mean), CRS, on purpose moved to Commiefornia, likes wood working (he thinks)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) Wuh
, has an addiction to Costco hotdogs (gateway drug and a great way to catch covid), and most importantly has a great friend in Steve. Love both of you guys, your videos are hilarious and totally suck at the same time. GFY, and thank you for being in my life. :fist bump:
Here's a monkey hug.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) HugMonkies

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
On the way, will you play us a tune while we scrub your dirty beast? Is room and board also included? Is "18" a real number? Is this a trap to get those that say yes to volunteer at the rescue? Thank you for doing what you do and have done!
Oddly enough, the answer to all of those is "yes".

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Personally, my heart broke on that day. I was working and to this day when I see the footage I have to turn away. Many many people were hit much harder than my small circle and I think of them daily. Its in poor taste, I assume most of us will tend to agree (I totally respect the right to disagree).
I was getting ready to start teaching for the day, had the tv on in my classroom. Spent the rest of the week trying to make sense of it for other people's scared kids. Sickening.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
I was getting ready to start teaching for the day, had the tv on in my classroom. Spent the rest of the week trying to make sense of it for other people's scared kids. Sickening.
My alarm clock was replaced with a pager buzzing 911 and a scream. The irony and the aftermath has never left my memory. My watch used to alarm at each of the plane strikes actual time. It took a divorce and a second wife to convince me that it wasn't a good thing to roll through that everyday . I'm still not convinced that they were right. But they both were right, ask me how I know.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Not that anyone cares, I spoke with the commish a couple days ago. He still is an awesome dude, still likes it on the side (if you know what I mean), CRS, on purpose moved to Commiefornia, likes wood working (he thinks)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) HugMonkies
, has an addiction to Costco hotdogs (gateway drug and a great way to catch covid), and most importantly has a great friend in Steve. Love both of you guys, your videos are hilarious and totally suck at the same time. GFY, and thank you for being in my life. :fist bump:
Shit!! I thought I had it set so you couldn’t view our adventures. I’ll have to check my settings.

In all seriousness though, it was great talking with you.