Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) AE3F316C-209B-40D2-9EB5-5AC732E5F0C2_1_105_c

This is what 6000 staples looks like when they've escaped from their package inside the shipping box. The FedEx dude was very concerned that he was handing me something that was really busted. I set him at ease when I said it's just staples. :giggle:
Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) AE3F316C-209B-40D2-9EB5-5AC732E5F0C2_1_105_c

This is what 6000 staples looks like when they've escaped from their package inside the shipping box. The FedEx dude was very concerned that he was handing me something that was really busted. I set him at ease when I said it's just staples. :giggle:
do i dare to ask. as to whats requiring 6k staples.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
do i dare to ask. as to whats requiring 6k staples.
Smallest quantity I could locate for my hammer stapler. Wanna put up kraft faced insulation in the big garage.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Smallest quantity I could locate for my hammer stapler. Wanna put up kraft faced insulation in the big garage.
oh good to hear. i was worried that you saw steve's post in tarpping the jl. might of gave you an idea to tarp your jl and staple it down for those socal wind storm. :LOL::like:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
oh good to hear. i was worried that you saw steve's post in tarpping the jl. might of gave you an idea to tarp your jl and staple it down for those socal wind storm. :LOL::like:
I just figured he was getting ahead on hoarding office supplies to go undetected before the world goes back to their offices and he can turn a tidy profit. :idea:

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Well, I laugh at it so hard because it is SO the mentality of SO many people who don't understand electricity. It is that "black box" syndrome. If you can't see it, you can't fix it, and it is always the first thing to blame because you don't understand it. I have worked in a lot of different industrial plants and it still amazes me how people blame the "electrical"...when the root cause is a bad switch, or the system is out of sequence, or...god forbid...operator error.
It terrifies me, specifically because I cant see it. I'm the guy who will shut it down at the main before changing out an outlet. I have also seen "old-timers"' check for "the tickle" and survive for 100 years. Knope not for me, but much respect...

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
I just figured he was getting ahead on hoarding office supplies to go undetected before the world goes back to their offices and he can turn a tidy profit. :idea:
that would be a smart move.

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
RA is having a bitch of a time with remote skewl shit. She did say she wanted to stop by but just can't seem to find the time.

Trina is eyeball deep in personal stuff. That's all I can say there.

I texted Cyndi on Christmas day too, so far no response.

@BroncoWranglerski checks in from time to time

@geospyder has either checked out of the forum or checked out of life. Last seen 5/6/20.

I'm sure there are others, but my CRS prevents me. :crying:
Not that anyone cares, I spoke with the commish a couple days ago. He still is an awesome dude, still likes it on the side (if you know what I mean), CRS, on purpose moved to Commiefornia, likes wood working (he thinks)
FavoriteBreakableGrub-max-1mb.gif
, has an addiction to Costco hotdogs (gateway drug and a great way to catch covid), and most importantly has a great friend in Steve. Love both of you guys, your videos are hilarious and totally suck at the same time. GFY, and thank you for being in my life. :fist bump:

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
RA is having a bitch of a time with remote skewl shit. She did say she wanted to stop by but just can't seem to find the time.

Trina is eyeball deep in personal stuff. That's all I can say there.

I texted Cyndi on Christmas day too, so far no response.

@BroncoWranglerski checks in from time to time

@geospyder has either checked out of the forum or checked out of life. Last seen 5/6/20.

I'm sure there are others, but my CRS prevents me. :crying:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) tenor
Sponsored