Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
I hope we're not getting a south-westerly. I wonder how long it would take rich's organic Chem warfare weaponry to go 100 miles up river?
Depends on the potency.
If I space out my portions, shouldn't be more than a low rumble of two. Nothing to fear. If, however, I'm forced to eat it all in two settings, I'm afraid there isn't a safe place on this side of the Mississippi. God have mercy on your soul.
Sponsored

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Actually, now that I read what they are, I'm fairly certain I have had them (not often.) I was ashamed of my taco history there for a minute.
I’d make sure that you have very soon.

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
I was trying to figure out how to get a front camera and I thought the Z Automotive was the only option?

I'd love a factory camera but doesn't that require a different stereo? Come to think of it, SiriusXM registers my stereo as a Ram 2500...
i think you need the 8.4 NAV and the last time the parts guy and I at the dealership started putting the factory parts together we were at 590.00 and hadn't got to the washer pump parts or labor

I went with Z automotive and I'm still not up and running yet because I didn't have the right taser and I need an additional 125.00 to program the one I ave to be able to use the cargo cam feature in the nav system .....Kinda got fed up

There are others in the forum who have pulled it off though but what there total cost was I don't know

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Antifa is there posing as Trump supporters. Now whether it was them or actual Trump supporters has yet to be determined.
I said the same thing to my wife before the protest started that it was not beyond the realm of possibility that ANTIFA thugs would do harm posing as "Trumpers" cast further derision on anyone that ever claimed Trump had an ounce of good as president. I really can't wait to retire and move out of the DC Metro area!!

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
i think you need the 8.4 NAV and the last time the parts guy and I at the dealership started putting the factory parts together we were at 590.00 and hadn't got to the washer pump parts or labor

I went with Z automotive and I'm still not up and running yet because I didn't have the right taser and I need an additional 125.00 to program the one I ave to be able to use the cargo cam feature in the nav system .....Kinda got fed up

There are others in the forum who have pulled it off though but what there total cost was I don't know
A bit steep for sure. :(
Sponsored