Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Please don't misunderstand. I agree with you that this should not be going on. It should be shut down. I just find it strange, that now that there may be Trump supporters involved, all of a sudden it is important. Antifa and BLM have been burning citys and looting off and on for the last, what, 6 months. They even took over part of Portland. And the news says they are "mostly peaceful protests"! They have hardly covered any of those situations. And, nothing has been done to shut any of that down. Just saying.
There is a massive double standard being applied here, that's for sure.
Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Here are demonstrators after illegal entry into a secure facility today:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) GettyImages-1294933542

Here are people protesting on a street in June:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) download

I don't pay much attention to the media (because it takes a lot of effort to filter out the noise), but I can certainly spot some differences in the responses.

Sponsored

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
Here are demonstrators after illegal entry into a secure facility today:
GettyImages-1294933542.jpg

Here are people protesting on a street in June:
download.jpeg

I don't pay much attention to the media (because it takes a lot of effort to filter out the noise), but I can certainly spot some differences in the responses.
I think it’s being very selective using the photos in the post. There were also armed officers pointing guns on those storming the Capitol. IMO both "demonstrations" were wrong.
Just my opinion and I’ve served to protect that freedom and protect yours as well. I wholeheartedly support everyone having the right to freely voice their opinions. I’ll get off my soapbox now .

Last edited:

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I think it’s being very selective using the photos in the post. There were also armed officers pointing guns on those storming the Capital. IMO both "demonstrations" were wrong.
Just my opinion and I’ve served to protect that freedom and protect yours as well. I wholeheartedly support everyone having the right to freely voice their opinions. I’ll get off my soapbox now .
What's your stance on government funded tacos:whatsgoingon:

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation