Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Deadly trip to Costco complete. I got a hotdog and soda on the way out and it was delicious, so I don't think I contracted Covid while shopping. :clap:
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
There's some serious shit going down in DC today. :swear:
My nephew was there for the rally but is not involved in the clash at the Capital Building.

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
There's some serious shit going down in DC today. :swear:
It's gone beyond protesting. More like insurrection now. Trump could probably end it by just telling them all to knock it off and go home.

That's my political statement for the year.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
It's gone beyond protesting. More like insurrection now. Trump could probably end it by just telling them all to knock it off and go home.

Nephew is on the bus to leave DC...

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L

Bottom line there is a huge difference between a protest and violence. This is violence and should be immediately shut down, with that said don't cry when you get shot with a pepperball trying to take a federal courthouse on the west coast. These guys in the capital have brought guns and trained them on LEOs and the people that work there, that's a great way to get two to the chest and one to the head if that's your plan.

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
Antifa is there posing as Trump supporters. Now whether it was them or actual Trump supporters has yet to be determined.
Whoever it is, it needs to be shut down, as I stated before there's a huge difference. The Capitol in particular needs to be taken back from whoever these idiots are, I don't care what team they are on.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Whoever it is, it needs to be shut down, as I stated before there's a huge difference. The Capitol in particular needs to be taken back from whoever these idiots are, I don't care what team they are on.
Please don't misunderstand. I agree with you that this should not be going on. It should be shut down. I just find it strange, that now that there may be Trump supporters involved, all of a sudden it is important. Antifa and BLM have been burning citys and looting off and on for the last, what, 6 months. They even took over part of Portland. And the news says they are "mostly peaceful protests"! They have hardly covered any of those situations. And, nothing has been done to shut any of that down. Just saying.
Sponsored