Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
They state stopping distance was tire limited, my question is what psi were they running. 48-50 like many of us recieved ours? 37 like the door jamb states? Try the test again with 30 psi in the tires and I bet you shave somewhere between 20 and 50 feet off their number.
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
If they spent a million dollars developing a slightly stiffer spring, bump stops that leave minimal up travel, and short shocks that severely limit down travel that's even worse. Our XR is better in every way thanks to a few small improvements to fix what Jeep allegedly spent $1mil screwing up. 1.5" spacer to fix up travel, longer/better shocks to fix down travel, along with LCAs to fix dreadfully low caster and longer sway bar end links. I spent $1,100 "developing" a system that is better in every way in my opinion. Thanks to the shocks and lcas it corners flatter, has less brake dive, and handles on road better than stock. Pot holes don't slam into the bump stops anymore. There's an extra 2" of uptravel and 3"+ of down travel which vastly improves flex obviously.
They probably spent more, no doubt. But general agreement here from me -- the XR suspension sucks ass.