Jeep guilt trips :)

flipper

First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saburu, honda, Wrangler (first one)
Waiting all Winter for "The Big One" and it finally arrives. 30 inches of fresh powdery beautiful snow (I know, a nightmare for most). I watch my neighbors bundled up, carrying fresh brand-new plastic shovels and brooms...trudging through hip high snow banks, trying to find their cars to begin the process of digging out.

I waltz out to the Wrangler...coffee in one hand, snow brush in the other. Took me a few minutes to clear the windshield (okay, didn't fully clear it) and busted out of my parking spot in 4H. I believe I may have sold a few Jeeps this morning!

Grinning ear to ear I was thrilled to drive around the complex briefly...getting big waves from the plow guys (all of them are SAINTS) and then....Guilt hits!

I find a clear spot and park. I'll let sunshine finish cleaning off the Jeep. Slowly, I trudge back to my parking lot and begin helping my neighbors dig out their cars.

LOVE my Wrangler but nobody told me about the guilt trips I would take with it :)
Sponsored

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
šŸ˜ŠIā€™m way past any guilt over driving a Jeep. I drive one precisely Because of its capabilities. You can always make yourself feel better by pulling out a ā€œstuckā€ vehiclešŸ˜

jeepoch

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport S 3.6L Auto 2 door, 2.5" lift, 35s
Guilt, what guilt. I explicitly researched exactly what 35" tires to have for the snow. My Jeep has been acquired, modified and is specifically intended to run in this stuff. The more the better.

Let it snow!

PALIDN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2009 Chevy Corvette
Thankfully, we donā€™t get that much snow in this part of fly over country. And my Jeep is in the garage. Our snows average around 4ā€ . We do get more ice than snow. Once in a blue moon we do get a record buster, 12ā€ or so. I have been watching this storm along the eastern states. Iā€™m lucky I donā€™t live there.
Sponsored