Jeep good for dating life?!!!

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
My experience, putting a horse in the background would get you that girlfriend you've been looking for quicker than a Jeep. Add a dog to the pix and you'll be married in 6 months.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
My experience, putting a horse in the background would get you that girlfriend you've been looking for quicker than a Jeep. Add a dog to the pix and you'll be married in 6 months.
I am married to a horse loving girl. Do not put a horse in the background unless your pockets are deep. A dog or Ok. NO horse. If you think a lifted and modded JLUR is expensive. Go get a horse then you will know what burning money is like.

A horse = big truck, horse trailer, 5 grand in saddles and tack, motorhome, vet bills all the time, farrier bills all the time, fly spray at 30 buck a bottle, horse treats at 25 bucks for a bag, Horse weekends with her girlfriends for a grand, and of course there is the board at 400 a month. I don't know the exact price as my wife makes her own money, but I know she is at least 800 a month just to maintain the horse.

Remember you can always sell the JLUR...... The horse, well it will get old and then you can't ride it and you just keep paying and paying and paying.

I think girls dig Jeeps. I have had girls at street lights, gas stations, parking lots tell me that they like my Jeep. Young and old. But in fairness, I have guys do the same thing.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I am married to a horse loving girl. Do not put a horse in the background unless your pockets are deep. A dog or Ok. NO horse. If you think a lifted and modded JLUR is expensive. Go get a horse then you will know what burning money is like.

A horse = big truck, horse trailer, 5 grand in saddles and tack, motorhome, vet bills all the time, farrier bills all the time, fly spray at 30 buck a bottle, horse treats at 25 bucks for a bag, Horse weekends with her girlfriends for a grand, and of course there is the board at 400 a month. I don't know the exact price as my wife makes her own money, but I know she is at least 800 a month just to maintain the horse.

Remember you can always sell the JLUR...... The horse, well it will get old and then you can't ride it and you just keep paying and paying and paying.
:CWL: I know the drill. 'cept I was the horse person in our family. I had a handful of horses until about 15 years ago. Gave away the horses and most of the gear. Still have a retro 1/2 seat Sam Stagg rigged saddle. Got bird dogs. I guess I've had good and bad luck with them. Good, in that they were all great hunting dogs and good companion dogs. Bad in that they all cost an arm and a leg at the vets. Many more times than I ever spent on a horse with a vet. But they are a lot of fun. Down to one pointer now. I remember sitting on the tailgate of my truck at a shopping center with my ol female Lab. She would draw in every lady that walked by for a pat on the head. :beer:

I think girls dig Jeeps. I have had girls at street lights, gas stations, parking lots tell me that they like my Jeep. Young and old. But in fairness, I have guys do the same thing.
Agree. Better than a sports car. You mostly draw young men. Most girls don't have much interest in sports cars.

mjsull

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Auto, Granite Crystal, Tan leather, Black Hard Top w/ Headliner, Steel Bumpers, LEDs, Cold Weather, Infotainment, Safety and Tow Group, Remote Start, Proximity Entry, Mopar Mats
Lol. Great thread. In my case Sharon arrived at our first date in her 2016 75th Anniversary Wrangler; needless to say it was love at first sight. Now I've added my 2018 JL Rubi to our growing family.

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Well hell, that's good to know. I'm not sure if my bride would agree though.:LOL:

Sponsored

noloc45

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2004 IS300
Occupation
QA Engineer/RPA Dev
Dont know about the Jeep...but I posted in a similar thread...my dog (basset hound) would get me laid so quickly if I didnt have a gf. And my gf knows it. My basset hound knows it too I think. Sees a pretty girl, looks back at me like "wanna score?"

BUT...I did have a cute girl at a light a couple of weeks back almost hang half her body outside of her window checking out my Jeep. Its honestly not even the most impressive jeep out here in Orlando.

**EDIT**

Now that I have TWO basset hounds, the possibilites are endless with the ladies.

I havent tried taking them IN the Jeep...but something tells me that Jeep + Topoff + 2 Basset Pups hanging off the side = endless threesomes

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Dont know about the Jeep...but I posted in a similar thread...my dog (basset hound) would get me laid so quickly if I didnt have a gf. And my gf knows it. My basset hound knows it too I think. Sees a pretty girl, looks back at me like "wanna score?"

BUT...I did have a cute girl at a light a couple of weeks back almost hang half her body outside of her window checking out my Jeep. Its honestly not even the most impressive jeep out here in Orlando.

**EDIT**

Now that I have TWO basset hounds, the possibilites are endless with the ladies.

I havent tried taking them IN the Jeep...but something tells me that Jeep + Topoff + 2 Basset Pups hanging off the side = endless threesomes
If you read your last line by itself, it paints a picture sick and twisted picture :bandit:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Squats and deadlifts help too. Just saying.
I powerliftered for about 15 years. Never did I have a girl ask me what squats and deadlifts numbers were. Not once and I had big numbers for an non coached, no steroids guy. Plenty of dudes, not one girl.

My wife would say things like help my friends move, you can pick stuff up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JCM32

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Occupation
Finance
I reconnected with my now Fiance' because I had ordered my JL. We knew each other through mutual friends and had been FB friends for years. I noticed one night that she worked at the dealership that I had ordered from. So I sent her a message. that was 14 months ago and we are getting married in June. God works in amazing ways sometimes. He can even work through a Jeep. :)

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Just sitting up in a lifted truck/Jeep is nice. You see the most interesting things like the time a lady ( in a Miata) was using her dress to clean her glasses, nice lacy panties - saw me looking and smiled back. Hey, I'm a guy!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I reconnected with my now Fiance' because I had ordered my JL. We knew each other through mutual friends and had been FB friends for years. I noticed one night that she worked at the dealership that I had ordered from. So I sent her a message. that was 14 months ago and we are getting married in June. God works in amazing ways sometimes. He can even work through a Jeep. :)
That is fickin awesome.

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
Was just driving down the street with the top down and music going. A very nice looking young lady was staring me down and started waving. I waved back. Her mom then started talking to me. I turned the music down. She said you are chilling in that Jeep... I said yes I am :D with a big smile. I'm not on the market, but i can most certainly see how the Jeep could help the singles out!

ozzysjeep

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange 2018 2dr JL
Well, this is encouraging. I'm a 59 year old single guy, living in Venice Florida. Maybe some 50+ single lady will take a shine to my 2 door Punk'n JL!
Not counting on it but my Jeep looks damn good with top and doors off, and rocking the orange Gear shade.
topless.jpg

topless2.jpg
Sponsored