Sponsored

Jeep good for dating life?!!!

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Had a '79 CJ5 when I went on my first date with my wife in 1989. Long story, but short version is ... While trying to avoid hitting somebody that pulled out in front of me, I ended up putting the CJ on it's side. Came to a stop with my shoulder on the pavement and she was suspended in mid-air by the lap belt! Met her dad that night, he was less then impressed with me to say the least. We've been married 23 yrs now ...
Sponsored

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
So what youā€™re saying is... you donā€™t want no scrubs?

50+?! Donā€™t limit yourself sir! Your available age range is 33 (x = [59+7]/2) to 111 (59 = [x+7]/2)!

Age range? I thought shopping for women was like shopping for cars, you want newest sportiest model that you can afford.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Great! (Don't tell my wife!) ;-)

Sponsored

trueevan

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I would rather worry about personality, rather than the car :)) even though, I must admit that some cars are into cars, and a nice jeep would surprise them in a good way. Regarding the age, we all love cars. It doesn't matter if you are old or young. The important thing to keep in mind is that breakups can happen anything and you simply cannot stop this. I've recently broken up with my girlfriend and I've found some help breakupangels.com in order to get over it

Last edited:

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™m an ā€œoldā€ married guy. I give everyone, including women, side-eye from my Jeep. GILFs love it, from the reactions Iā€™ve received. šŸ˜†

Sponsored

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
It may not get you actual dates, but there isn't a week goes by that some guy doesn't get jealous because he catches his girl staring out the window at the jeep. the gym and my full sleeve that says Texas on my forearm doesn't hurt. Then they think ill buy them a jeep and a horse :CWL:

PeeCeeJunior

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
It's weird, growing up it always seemed like Jeep drivers were better looking than other vehicle owners.

I finally realized the reason. Until 2007, your only Wrangler options were 2DR's. Owning a Jeep meant you were typically younger and didn't have kids, so your body and soul were less likely to be ridden hard and put away wet.

Not anymore. All you 4 door Jeep owners look about as good as Subaru drivers. Two door Jeep owners though...still hot.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
It's weird, growing up it always seemed like Jeep drivers were better looking than other vehicle owners.

I finally realized the reason. Until 2007, your only Wrangler options were 2DR's. Owning a Jeep meant you were typically younger and didn't have kids, so your body and soul were less likely to be ridden hard and put away wet.

Not anymore. All you 4 door Jeep owners look about as good as Subaru drivers. Two door Jeep owners though...still hot.

Ouch!

I do love my Rubi 2-door and if it (and the gym) help me look better, I'm good with that :)
Sponsored