Sponsored

Jeep fail

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Surely a Troll, or perhaps the Zeitgeist of this brave new Century ;
Clueless as to what makes Jeep , past and Present; self - absorbed, to the point of being the " Karen " Template.
The very personification of Mass Market , manufacturers beware, this is what you wished for...

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
For years now jeep designers have dropped the ball. I donā€™t work and have no plans to work but for jeep I would reconsider bc they seriously need someone who isnā€™t color blind and is coherent to handle their ā€œlipstickā€ department.

It started going downhill when jeep had the brilliant idea that a red dash would be loved by all and match all the rubi exterior colors. It didnt. Now you can get gecko with that red dash. Like wtf Jeep. Jeepā€™s styling has become halfassed at best. No effort. No thought. My 392 didnā€™t even get the 392 tailgate badge, for some idiot threw on the standard jl badge like I wouldnā€™t notice, and it happened on MANY 392ā€™s. Jeep also decided to put a matte chrome ring all over the place on the dash and gear shift, but leaves the empty indentation around the cup holder less than 1 inch away from the gear shift. If you arenā€™t familiar with the 392, it was detailed in a gold bronze color. But again Jeep failed and used multiple colors that donā€™t even match. The gold wheels are mostly platinum. The 392 s gold bronze. The shocks are gold. The rubi lettering is outlined in brownish bronze. The stitching on the seats is a tan orange and Jeep didnt even try to incorporate one of their many gold bronze colors in the interior minus the thread fail. It seems with every additional model Jeep throws at us, they forget about attention to detail. They just throw shit at the jeep and see what sticks. Given the amount of options, we could be ordering some badassed looking stock Jeepā€™s if only Jeep was ā€œa la cartā€ instead of no choice within model.

but really
HIRE ME BECAUSE YOUR STYLIST IS COLORBLIND, LAZY, AND IS CRAP. even high I could do
a better job bc I learned how to match colors in kindergarten.

AND NO ONE WANTS THAT STUPID ā€œUNLIMITEDā€ decal. In fact. Delete all decals it would make my life easier bc I wouldnā€™t have to remove them allā€¦.

but geez I love Jeepā€™sā€¦. Especially my 9th oneā€¦ the 392! Kicks ass.

Go get em girl!

And I was just hoping for a 392 2-door for Christmas...

Agree on the red, I replaced my Rubi dash inserts with the black leather ones w/red stitching-big improvement IMO.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I guess you assume you speak for everyone? It's a parts bin mass produced vehicle, not some one off build.
Ummm no... I speak for me. Next time I eill
I guess you assume you speak for everyone? It's a parts bin mass produced vehicle, not some one off build.
My bad... I was simply stating my opinion. If you would like I will edit my entire post and remove all terms such as "everyone". Just holler.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
A boutique off-road carā€¦ sounds like a fohd.
Cant blame me if I like 4x4's and ljp gloss... geez... atleast I don't wear heels.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
A great way to apply for a job is to sling a bunch of insults at the company. I'm sure that will help.
So yeah.... wasn't really applying for the imaginary position.... and im a HUGE jeep enthusiast. But ok... Be all serious and stuff... I will go drive with my top down in the rain now and cry from your harsh life lesson.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Geez dang ole "roast the jeep girl" day on here. Guess i should be making cookies instead.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Go get em girl!

And I was just hoping for a 392 2-door for Christmas...

Agree on the red, I replaced my Rubi dash inserts with the black leather ones w/red stitching-big improvement IMO.
Ty! Like sahara got a great black dash... love it. And I would drool for a 392 2 door or a 707 hellcat trackhawk demon idk 4 door!

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Can you post a picture of the stiching on your seats? Im curious to see what the tan gold color is you speak of? Also, what color is your 392?
Sponsored