Sponsored

AZRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Great. Now AZ has not one, but TWO, dirt roads that are Badge of Honor trails.
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Can anyone list all 7 new BOH trails?
  1. Northwest ORV Park- Bridgeport, TX
  2. Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Way - Ocala, FL
  3. Bearwallow - Ethel, WV
  4. Table Mesa Road - New River, AZ
  5. Black Tail Wild Bill Trail - Flathead National Forest, MT (new?)
  6. Monument Ridge - Bridget-Teton National Forest, WY (new?)
  7. ???

Last edited:

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
Many years ago we did Imogene, Ophir and Engineer in my wife's WJ, we didn't think any of those were demanding trails. I may never do them again. There are more demanding trails farther north in Colorado on my list. Utah is my destination for scenery, I have Elephant Hill on my list.

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The 7 new trails include:
Holly Oaks ORV Park - Holly, MI
Monument Ridge - Teton National Park, WY
Bearwallow - Hatfield-McCoy Trail System, WV
Jericho Mountain 4x4 Trail - Jericho Mountain State Park, NH
Northwest ORV Park - Bridgeport, TX
Table Mesa Road - New River, AZ
Tread Lightly Four Wheel Drive Way - Ocala National Forest, FL

Black Tail Wild Bill Trail - Flathead National Forest, MT NOT NEW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think Holly Oaks, in Michigan is even open yet, or at least that's the impression I got from their web site.

Btw, we just did South Marblehead Loop yesterday on Drummond Island. It was great! There are some areas of VERY tight quarters with trees, though. Mud holes look deeper than they really are, but as soon as you become complacent, one will try to swallow you. I recommend a buddy Jeep. We'd have gone further into tough trails if we had a buddy. Still, we went through some places where we should have had one but had no other option.

The JLUR was amazing, as usual, and the KO2s continue to impress, pulling us through mud that I really thought would big us down and require the winch. Of course they need to spin to clear, but they did it. No lockers engaged, either, just sway bar disconnected.

The ferry was fun and the drive up there was gorgeous. I highly recommend the fossil flats. I'll share more along with photos and drone video in another thread when we return home.

Sponsored

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray

So we are in Scottsdale visiting relatives and decided to bring the jeep with to explore, so of course i found the Table Mesa Road trail on the badge of honor site. I was actually confused when we got to the end and it was just a dirt road the entire way.

But we found some offshoots and actually had a great time on some semi challenging trails, there were some nice climbs, and some obsticles in some of the dried out river beds. I think they need to update the trail to show some of the more challenging spots.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I don't think Holly Oaks, in Michigan is even open yet, or at least that's the impression I got from their web site.

Btw, we just did South Marblehead Loop yesterday on Drummond Island. It was great! There are some areas of VERY tight quarters with trees, though. Mud holes look deeper than they really are, but as soon as you become complacent, one will try to swallow you. I recommend a buddy Jeep. We'd have gone further into tough trails if we had a buddy. Still, we went through some places where we should have had one but had no other option.

The JLUR was amazing, as usual, and the KO2s continue to impress, pulling us through mud that I really thought would big us down and require the winch. Of course they need to spin to clear, but they did it. No lockers engaged, either, just sway bar disconnected.

The ferry was fun and the drive up there was gorgeous. I highly recommend the fossil flats. I'll share more along with photos and drone video in another thread when we return home.
Holly ORV Park is slated to be open on 9/17/20. Drummond Island is probably the best trails in Michigan.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
One of my best friends, is obsessed with getting all the badges. At times we literally drive past many great places to wheel by hundreds and at times thousand of miles to get a badge trail. Then the badge trail is just okay. It is like wheeling in Colorado. There are hundreds of great trails to run, but in July, we will drive by all of them from Michigan on our way to the Rubicon Trail. Granted the Rubicon Trail is a must run for a trail, but we will literally pass many great trails and drive over a thousand extra miles just to do the Rubicon Trail.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Holly ORV Park is slated to be open on 9/17/20. Drummond Island is probably the best trails in Michigan.
LOVED the trails on Drummond! The whole experience was just great, including crossing the Mack bridge and the scenic drive along the coast of the UP. The people are just wonderful up there, too!

One thing that really shines on the JL is the turning circle. It blows away my JK, making tight quarters much more manageable with the 4 door.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Expands Badge of Honor Mobile App With 7 New Trails 4XrcvQV

We did have one relatively minor issue. The sway bar wouldn't reconnect, which was odd because I check function about once a month and it always works quickly. It turned out that the bolt came off the drop link and the bar stripped the threads. A new one is on the way from Benny @AllMoparParts.com so she'll be back to 100% soon. Thanks to Tazer JL for being able to kill the annoying flashing sway bar light in the dash for the trip home!

fOLVA2U.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
One of my best friends, is obsessed with getting all the badges. At times we literally drive past many great places to wheel by hundreds and at times thousand of miles to get a badge trail. Then the badge trail is just okay. It is like wheeling in Colorado. There are hundreds of great trails to run, but in July, we will drive by all of them from Michigan on our way to the Rubicon Trail. Granted the Rubicon Trail is a must run for a trail, but we will literally pass many great trails and drive over a thousand extra miles just to do the Rubicon Trail.
We ought to make a JLwranglerforums list of recommended trails and have one or several of our creative forum sticker entrepreneurs put together stickers for them. We could probably make a more accurate rating system or category system, from scenic/mild to heavy modification required and everything in between.

RPS1030

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buggy
So we are in Scottsdale visiting relatives and decided to bring the jeep with to explore, so of course i found the Table Mesa Road trail on the badge of honor site. I was actually confused when we got to the end and it was just a dirt road the entire way.

But we found some offshoots and actually had a great time on some semi challenging trails, there were some nice climbs, and some obsticles in some of the dried out river beds. I think they need to update the trail to show some of the more challenging spots.
Yup, I take the tow rig down the other main dirt road out there with the crawler TJ to wheel the hard stuff. Can I get a badge on my diesel :lipssealed::LOL:

There's a handful of legal/marked technical trails that range from mild to buggy out there, plus lots of dirt roads/trails of varying widths.

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Nice, I am headed to the Rubicon trail in July

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
:LOL::LOL: that’s exactly what I said when I saw they added Table Mesa. At least schnebly hill had some rocks to go over. Granted nothing hard but at least more than a dirt road

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
It’s so you can get a badge for your Compass Trailhawk.
Sponsored