Sponsored

Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Sponsored

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Help! I'm having mixed feelings about this duck-duck thing. First I still have my cherry so I have no experience getting ducked. Second, if/when it happens, i am worried that I won't be able to reconcile my mixed feelings. On one hand, who doesn't want to get ducked? On the other hand, isn't ducking something foolish? So, afterwards, should I cherish being ducked and become an open ducker or pretend it never happened, and wedge it beneath my 37 and the asphalt before leaving the memory behind me?

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
I got ducked for the 1st time on Monday (have had the jeep since Nov 2018). I don't think it's all that popular around here or my essentially stock jeep isn't attracting attention (not a bad thing :) ).

It did put a smile on my face so mission accomplished. Not sure if I'll pass it on since it seems like its a pretty polarizing thing and these days people are just crazy in their reactions to the smallest things.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I got ducked for the 1st time on Monday (have had the jeep since Nov 2018). I don't think it's all that popular around here or my essentially stock jeep isn't attracting attention (not a bad thing :) ).

It did put a smile on my face so mission accomplished. Not sure if I'll pass it on since it seems like its a pretty polarizing thing and these days people are just crazy in their reactions to the smallest things.
I was just at dealership and one of my buddies who works there just bought new 80th Anniversary Jeep and they pulled it around and I ducked him leaving. He will know it was from me. :rock:

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) Jeep duck

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
Finally! The University of Oregon football team (Ducks) is FINALLY getting the national recognition and celebration it merits! :like: :LOL:

Last edited:

Sponsored

DC4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe
Got my first ducking while recharging my 4xe at the neighborhood Whole Foods. Definitely brought a smile to my face! Will pass it on for sure.
17AD2831-F147-4F04-A7A4-E9189F867D20.jpeg

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
You've got some issues mate. I'm astounded by people who get so worked up by a duck that they post complaints about it. We all vent frustrations online, and that's fine. It's just weird to me that a duck can get anyone that upset.

But to go out of your way to waste the time, effort, and ammo on recording yourself shooting it and posting it? Wow.

omg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
You've got some issues mate. I'm astounded by people who get so worked up by a duck that they post complaints about it. We all vent frustrations online, and that's fine. It's just weird to me that a duck can get anyone that upset.

But to go out of your way to waste the time, effort, and ammo on recording yourself shooting it and posting it? Wow.
i've got ammo and time to spare. It was fun. no harm done. i am not too picky on target practice.
Sponsored