Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Happy Fathers Day to all the Jeep Dad's ! Again my apologies for not biting my tongue and ruining this Thread.

Bright side today went to get donuts early today for the misses and I. Came back out and I'll be damned I received my first Rubicon Duck. I have to say perfect timing even if I never get ducked again.

There were no other autos there but next door was 7-11 store and that was busy.

So yes I smiled and didn't cry, didn't yell. didn't throw fit, didn't throw away, didn't run over it, didn't call mommy for pacifier, didn't punch fist in air yelling toward 7-11 who DID this !!!

I just gladly put my duck in Jeep and went home and proudly told the little lady I had my first Jeep Duck.

So let me nip @OVRLND in bud before his stupid humor comes in play. Stay A FLOAT my friend.

First Rubicon Duck.jpg

You are such an incorruptible inspiration to us all. When I grow up I want to be just like you. My dad says I drive my power wheels jeep real good. Its just a barbie model but we put an awesome cammo paint job on'er.
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You are such an incorruptible inspiration to us all. When I grow up I want to be just like you. My dad says I drive my power wheels jeep real good. Its just a barbie model but we put an awesome cammo paint job on'er.

That person is a licensed user of my invention, Humor. As pointed out in the users guide, its not all inclusive product. It just does not work on a small percentage of the population.

Unfortunately, you're fucked. You'll never feel the joy of humor. You must awkwardly sit in silence as others feel the involuntary response this joyous invention. You might use the opportunity to check text's or untuck those pesky shorts.

That look familiar to you? Let me use your own statement right back at you so you can understand since you wrote it.

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That person is a licensed user of my invention, Humor. As pointed out in the users guide, its not all inclusive product. It just does not work on a small percentage of the population.

Unfortunately, you're fucked. You'll never feel the joy of humor. You must awkwardly sit in silence as others feel the involuntary response this joyous invention. You might use the opportunity to check text's or untuck those pesky shorts.

That look familiar to you? Let me use your own statement right back at you so you can understand since you wrote it.

Aw damn, there was humor in your post? I'll go back and reread it slowly, maybe get some clarification. :CWL:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Aw damn, there was humor in your post? I'll go back and reread it slowly, maybe get some clarification. :CWL:
You just made my whole point. Your own statement and your own reply.

Have a nice day. End of story.

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) 999A7F54-1CF7-4B31-BCF3-20161789359C

This Firecracker Red Jeep ducked me yesterday in Hope Mills NC, gave them one too. Number 4 for me I have them all on the dash. Duck on.

Sponsored

R00STER

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - 6sp
Q: What do a**holes and opinions have in common?

A: I dunno, but there are a lot of both within these 31 pages.

Seriously folks no one cares about your personal views on Ducking, please stop the endless debate. The reality is, even the best written argument for or against ducking is not going to change the mind of the reader.

I wont contribute an opinion, but I will leave you with this; use it as you will.........;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) Duckold Meme

VAJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) CAE79053-305D-48BB-A662-0F69E35E799C

It’s harmless fun! I found this guy on my running board and thought a kid dropped its toy. I swatted it off and then noticed the writing on it, “nice Jeep”.
they actually matched the “duck” to my Jeep. I thought it was so cool....

Lighten up and have fun, one wrong turn and today could be your last!

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You just made my whole point. Your own statement and your own reply.

Have a nice day. End of story.

Went over that m-effer with a fine tooth comb (very thoroughly). I used my tricorder and everything; not one damn bit of humor in there.

You're right! I'm absolutely right! :LOL:

... and next time. Leave the humor to those that understand it. Unless you want to become a licensed used of my product.:giggle:

Rogue Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon
Seriously folks no one cares about your personal views on Ducking, please stop the endless debate.
I'm glad you stepped in to tell everyone else what is or isn't worth arguing about on the internet.

Guess everyone can just go home now. Last one out, turn off the lights so RoOsT3R won't have lay the smack down again.

Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm glad you stepped in to tell everyone else what is or isn't worth arguing about on the internet.

Guess everyone can just go home now. Last one out, turn off the lights so RoOsT3R won't have lay the smack down again.

What kind of jackass visits an internet forum and doesn't want to hear other opinions?

Apparently, one that believes he is everyone's daddy. :LOL:

Personally, I like to hear other opinions. It makes me a better person. We grow every time we hear an opinion. We gain understanding and wisdom. Said opinion may be total shit but it allows us to understand the ignorance of others that refuse to grow.

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
What kind of jackass visits an internet forum and doesn't want to hear other opinions?
Are you new to the internet? 🤔

It's actually quite rare to find an open minded person on the internet.

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)
OMG! Don't let OVRLND see they put it on your hood! It will confirm all his theories about the potential for melting ducks!
Got DUCKED in Jackson WY - Gun Barrel parking lot. First one! Too cool.

8048C834-8BF1-48B9-95EB-10B7BD1E408B.jpeg
Next time move it your running board before taking pic, thus alleviating the anxiety ducking may place on some members....

It seems to have put a smile on your face as intended. Glad to see it.
Sponsored