Sponsored

Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
Geeez, some of you jackwagons seriously have a stick up your ass....sideways. Loosen up a little and have some fun.
I have 2 reasons to go ducking now - one to let cool Jeepers know that we are kindred spirits and two hoping that one belongs to someone that will consequently blow a gasket and be hauled off to the mental ward clutching the rubber ducky, foaming at the mouth, and screaming "don't touch my precious" over and over.
#DuckBrothersandSisters
Sponsored

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Geeez, some of you jackwagons seriously have a stick up your ass....sideways.

Loosen up a little and have some fun.

Um, how do you think the stick got there in the first place?:blush:

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
How about if someone doesn't want a duck placed in their jeep just respect it and move on? And if someone does want a duck placed in their jeep, then cool.

Man, for people who preach about doing what they want and all that jazz, they sure get bent when someone doesn't see things the way they do.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
How about if someone doesn't want a duck placed in their jeep just respect it and move on? And if someone does want a duck placed in their jeep, then cool.

Man, for people who preach about doing what they want and all that jazz, they sure get bent when someone doesn't see things the way they do.
I am going to venture out here and take a wild guess that maybe 95% of the Jeep Owners who enjoy the Jeep culture would not have an issue with being ducked and that it brings a smile to their faces.

Being ducked is confined to Jeepers I would have to say.

Just another leap here that the 5% of Jeep Owners that find it disrespectful to having a cute duck gently placed on their Jeep find it that horrible.

Jeepers who enjoy the Jeep culture would differently be respectful of ANY FELLOW JEEPERS Jeep.

Since it would be a little hard to distinguish between one Jeeper who enjoys the Ducking culture and one Jeeper that does not. I guess they need to place a DO NOT DUCK sign on window so the Fellow Jeepers who are not horrified can enjoy that Big smile you get from being ducked by a Fellow Jeeper and the ones without a sign would have to live with a frown.

I would have to think that there will be more smiles than frowns among Jeepers.

Sincerely a Fellow Jeeper.

Sponsored

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
@NewJLU2019

Just live and let live, my man. No need to complicate things, no need for a signage campaign. If you would happen to duck someone's jeep and be around when they get upset about it, just apologize and move on like you would in any other number of situations where you unknowingly impede on personal space/property. If they love it and thank you, that's even better.

All types of people in the world and we all have our own quirks and bad days. No need to pass scathing judgment or get bent out of shape when somebody doesn't like the same thing you do.

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I found out about ducking here on the forum: upon further research, there are multiple FB pages dedicated to ducking.
one never knows when a simple gesture could make a big difference in someone's life
I've only just begun my ducking, and have only ducked about 20 jeeps, mostly wranglers, an occasional cherokee (perhaps because my daughter's first jeep was a cherokee), and other than a couple coworkers at the local NASCAR track, haven't seen any posts on FB of the rigs I"ve ducked..but I'll continue to duck, not to get posted on social media, but because one never knows.
if you're in the lynnwood, WA area, you might just get ducked by me..if you don't want a duck, put a sticker on your jeep stating so:
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) IMG_5033

in addition to jeeps, I've branched out a bit (like a few others) and made some "blue line" tags & will, when the occasion arises, duck LEO with one of the special tags (I've got some "police ducks" on backorder, so when those arrive, I'll duck them with the specialty ducks):
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) IMG_5034

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@NewJLU2019

Just live and let live, my man. No need to complicate things, no need for a signage campaign. If you would happen to duck someone's jeep and be around when they get upset about it, just apologize and move on like you would in any other number of situations where you unknowingly impede on personal space/property. If they love it and thank you, that's even better.

All types of people in the world and we all have our own quirks and bad days. No need to pass scathing judgment or get bent out of shape when somebody doesn't like the same thing you do.
Agree all types. Smile or Frowns.
I found out about ducking here on the forum: upon further research, there are multiple FB pages dedicated to ducking.
one never knows when a simple gesture could make a big difference in someone's life
I've only just begun my ducking, and have only ducked about 20 jeeps, mostly wranglers, an occasional cherokee (perhaps because my daughter's first jeep was a cherokee), and other than a couple coworkers at the local NASCAR track, haven't seen any posts on FB of the rigs I"ve ducked..but I'll continue to duck, not to get posted on social media, but because one never knows.
if you're in the lynnwood, WA area, you might just get ducked by me..if you don't want a duck, put a sticker on your jeep stating so:

in addition to jeeps, I've branched out a bit (like a few others) and made some "blue line" tags & will, when the occasion arises, duck LEO with one of the special tags (I've got some "police ducks" on backorder, so when those arrive, I'll duck them with the specialty ducks):
MyDaughters20JL
Please send link for your all your ducks. The world right now needs some smiles!!! :)

Sponsored

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
So the air really is thin in Denver. 🙄

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Now, let's talk about that GD Jeep wave. Such an affront to my personal space! :CWL:

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)
It's been 115 here in Vegas all week. This little guy has been on my dash for almost a year now without causing any harm to me, my family or my Jeep.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) 20210118_130323

I think most of us will survive being ducked....
Sponsored