Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
(1) because a duck means somebody likes my jeep, and your pamphlet implies that there is something wrong with it. One of these is meant as a compliment, and your physical spam isn't it.

(2) it has all the value of an unsolicited pizza or Chinese food takeout menu. I've never made a meal decision, much less made a multi $K investment, based on whatever trash somebody left on my Jeep.

(3) a duck is left balanced on the door handle. You are grabbing wiper arms and pulling them back. On behalf of everyone who has received your unsolicited pamphlet, I would say - well, it is a family forum.
Can I have an unsolicited pizza? I once tried sending a prank pizza to a coworker years ago. It was a crust only pizza, no sauce or cheese with the ghastliest toppings you can imagine. Unfortunately the pizza place called him to confirm the bizzare order.
Sponsored

Ronbo Ranger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Rubicon
At least it's NOT some un-elicited decal some slaps on your Jeep..
Even though Rubber Ducks don't swim that way.. > I'm Not much of fan of ducks either...
Ifen ye Like my Jeep.. lets talk in person... If I like your jeep.. Lets talk in person..
Its far more beneficial.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
WOW !!!!! This is Jeep forum for fellow Jeep owners. Didn't know it was starting to sound like regular social media.

If this was still the 70's I would have to say CHILL THE F___ out everyone. Last I looked it was still America.

You may now Bash me. S___ rolls right off. :ontheloo: Pass me a new roll please.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Unbelievable!!! Go use your toilet paper. You need it. :ontheloo:

Odyssey USA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
It’s nice I guess but I don’t need validation. Used to, you’d tell someone “Nice ______!” only if you happened to see them and not in a stalker kind of way…:LOL:

Last edited:

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
Unbelievable!!! Go use your toilet paper. You need it. :ontheloo:

That person is a licensed user of my invention, Humor. As pointed out in the users guide, its not all inclusive product. It just does not work on a small percentage of the population.

Unfortunately, you're fucked. You'll never feel the joy of humor. You must awkwardly sit in silence as others feel the involuntary response this joyous invention. You might use the opportunity to check text's or untuck those pesky shorts. :like:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That person is a licensed user of my invention, Humor. As pointed out in the users guide, its not all inclusive product. It just does not work on a small percentage of the population.

Unfortunately, you're fucked. You'll never feel the joy of humor. You must awkwardly sit in silence as others feel the involuntary response this joyous invention. You might use the opportunity to check text's or untuck those pesky shorts. :like:
For all you know it's not meant as funny on his end. Do you know the person?

Do you know for a fact its humor. Since I doubt you truly know this go use that toilet paper on your mouth afterward.

As far as your invention of humor as you put it, that's a joke. By your scooter name, I was using humor while you were still floating around a nut sack. :like:

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Don't use stupid humor that way and you will be Ok. I have plenty of humor just not for stupid things. Jeep has nothing to do with anything. Someone leaves a turd on your doorstep. Stupid humor.

Put a smiley face at end of your ( True patriots don’t duck! ) might help. You have a nice life now you hear.