Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Bumblb

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S
I’ve had cozys and ducks left on my Jeep and I’m as picky as anyone about my Jeeps and cars but I never though anything of it except, funny.

My wife rarely drives my Jeep and came out to see one stuck on her side mirror. She thought it was hilarious and wanted to get some and do the same for others, give them a smile and a laugh.

Now I'll have to burst her bubble and tell her that people are just too sensitive and paranoid for innocent fun anymore.
Sponsored

Last edited:

N875ED

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
My wife rarely drives my Jeep and came out to see one stuck on her side mirror. She thought it was hilarious and wanted to get some and do the same for others, give them a smile and a laugh.
I like this! Why buy and operate these overpriced vehicles if they don’t bring some happiness?

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I was ducked by Rubi3 here in Florida. It was second time ducked. It’s the best looking duck I have seen so far. I do not do FB/IG. Thanks Rubi3 it’s a nice duck.

Ohio Hiker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Billet Silver
Occupation
Computer nerd / Retired US Air Force
I was "Ducked" yesterday. Had a note that read "What an awesome Jeep". And I live in farm country NW Ohio.
hey Ricku, I have in-laws not too far from you over in Paulding Co.

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Who’d have thought some as innocuous as a little rubber duckie would have got so many folks panties in a knot? Frankly, who cares? If someone was vandalizing a vehicle that’s a whole different story, but these little ducks? I don’t get or support the whole ducking thing, but I’m not going to go off over it either. If It makes anyone smile what’s the harm? Folks need to lighten up-there are enough “real” issues in the world,
JUST YOU WAIT DWAYNE!!!! I AM GONNA DUCK YOU WITH THE DUCKIE BELOW AND SEE IF YOU CAN STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT "real" ISSUES IN THE WORLD!!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) giantduckie

MEH! :angel:

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Don’t see this one in your gagle of ducks.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) 8E5BBAC5-BAF7-4D22-AD77-FEA03D7B2354
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) hohoho

Of course you don't see this in your gaggle of Jeeps!!! Going around calling people HO's and then say their Jeep is sweet!!! Rude I say!! :angel:

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I guess if the little ducks see that big duck as they are coming in for landing, they just kill over and and do a one gainer in the pond. 😎

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
I get the whole not wanting people to touch your Jeep, but I think it's a bit different with the Duck thing... People are putting the duck on your Jeep as a sign of respect for an awesome Jeep. I have no problem with that, in fact, it makes me feel good about my Jeep.

On the other hand, if someone is looking in the windows, pulling on the door handle, letting out the winch, etc. I'd probably get upset... If someone wants to see the inside of my Jeep or test out the winch, it's a little thing called "common courtesy" (that isn't very common these days) to simply ask permission to do so. Respect for other people's property went out the window a long time ago as did proper parenting.
Sponsored