Sponsored

Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Ya'll need to loosen up a little. My wife and three little boys love to duck jeeps, and everyone they have spoken with had a huge smile on their face.

Now to be clear and for some of the earlier posts - they are not forcing anything or damaging anything - they set a 2" tall rubber duck either on top of the door handle or on the fender.

Sponsored

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
My wife found out about this somehow when she was on Facebook. Well, the other day I go and check the mail and there is this weird package in the box. I give it to her and she lights up like a damn Christmas tree. She opens it up and out falls 20+ ducks. She really excited about ducking Jeeps. Is it silly, yes, but you know what she's excited about it and if it makes me her experience in my Jeep better, then so be it. With all the shit going on in the world today if placing a duck on a nice looking Jeep puts a smile on her face then so be it.

Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
My wife has been out of town for some time now, I need to get ducked.... :idea: Oh wrong forum :LOL:
At least your wife isn't ducking someone else...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) ducker

We went to the store and parked next to a Jeep. My wife said, "that's pretty nice. I wonder if they want a duck." She pulls one out of her purse that had "nice jeep" written on the bottom of it. Clearly she's prepared for such an occasion. I wonder how many Jeeps she's ducked.

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
At least your wife isn't ducking someone else...

ducker.jpg

We went to the store and parked next to a Jeep. My wife said, "that's pretty nice. I wonder if they want a duck." She pulls one out of her purse that had "nice jeep" written on the bottom of it. Clearly she's prepared for such an occasion. I wonder how many Jeeps she's ducked.
Cucked ducked, man that's depressing. Or is it duck cucked, i don't know...

Last edited:

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is prepared with her Jeep that she has a bag of ducks ready for ducking. I only know of a dozen ducks ... but i have no idea how many she really has.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase