Sponsored

Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Concrete King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Thank you for posting this. I found one of these ducks with the words pandemic scribbled on it, placed in between my handle last week.

Contrary to the mission goal, I was left very annoyed, wondering who had committed criminal mischief and what were they trying to solicit?

Forcing rubber ducks on people’s vehicles is a really bad idea. This behavior is very asinine and shows that anyone who acts on it is intellectually stupid, doesn’t fully think things thru, makes poor decisions and motivates others to do so. They’re morons in the finest sense of the word.

If you come across these morons, let them know to not touch my Jeep. Thank you.
Show us on the doll where the rubber ducky hurt you.

Concrete King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Context is everything. At the time, I had no context as to what the intent or meaning behind the gesture was. Now that I know, meh I don’t care. Duck away.

Also, Concrete King is known for doing some really shoddy work in Texas. Maybe don’t name yourself after a company, visit a public forum and flame someone when representing a dying, hated company? Bye now.

1598454106319.jpeg
@Notorious

Lol. You think you're sooo smart. I have nothing to do with any business in Texas or anywhere else. The name is nothing more than a joke about most peoples' use of their Jeeps... akin to mall crawler.

Also, you must only selectively read. So I'll refer you to a previous post of mine in this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jeep-ducking-duck-duck-jeep.55215/post-1225139.

My last post was also supposed to be funny. I'm sure it is to some. But at this point the only thing Notorious about you is your sensitivity. Go find a safe space.

Bye now.

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
faked?

FAKED?!?!?!?!

get out of town. Next you'll tell me that Robot Santa isn't real and shouldn't be feared...

[
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) CharmingWatchfulAsianporcupine-small

Sponsored

Concrete King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, you sure have your panties in a bunch. That's ok though, if you play with your lil rubber ducky you'll feel better.

Take care.

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2020 Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is really into this. It makes her smile and feel good making others smile. She has met 3 or 4 Jeepers face to face and have always had happy and up beat conversations. This is suppose to be a fun light hearted gesture just to make people smile.

Come on guys........really!

wv18jl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Sounds like fun ...
Some people will whine about anything ...
Jeep Trigglypuffs ... whodanthunk it