Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Now that's cool. I actually like the idea of ducking too, but that's a cool Koozie being printed like that.

Sponsored

Coolbaldguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
I agree that this is someones evil scheme to make a profit....but who cares. If people are finding something that they have in-common with others and are having harmless fun, I will encourage it. I don't understand the mean spirited responses. I have not "ducked" anyone, and I have not been ducked. I am sure if I find a duck on my Jeep, it will bring a smile to my face.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Ha ha. My wife has been hoping for a duck (probably since they don't wave in Renegades). I guess it started with Renegades a while before I heard about people doing it with Wranglers.

So did you put the Wood Duck on your avatar just for this thread. ;)

Will_Jeep

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2108 JKU Sahara, Black 2016 Mercedes CLS400
Vehicle Showcase
I got ducked while on vacation in SC, I was walking back to my Jeep and saw a JK parked in front and this guy was scampering back to it.
Having already seen something about ducking, I thought that that it what was happening, and it put a smile on my face, they had left a duck on my door handle. The guy, and gal in the JK, were full of smiles and made positive comments about my Jeep. All in all, a pleasant experience.

I think that it freaked my kids out, who were sitting the the back playing on their phones :CWL:

Sponsored

Concrete King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Bought my first Jeep in early March this year. Got ducked yesterday.

I understand not wanting your property touched but if setting a golf ball size rubber duck on your door handle makes you irate you might need some help. Well, maybe I understand if your Jeep is a mall crawler otherwise much more/worse happens on the trails. Don't get me wrong - I don't support this and would rather not receive it but it did make me laugh.

There were a couple hashtags. One referenced a local Jeep club.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Heck as the owner of a mall crawler (Sahara), I will say that your Jeep is in danger of much more dangerous things than a rubber duck in a parking lot too. No need to get all upset about a small rubber object placed on your handle, hood, bumper, etc.