Sponsored

Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ahh, as of 2018 those are required to say what exactly (well, at least one ingredient) that the label is warning you about.

Ironically, since it's a kid toy, it's unlikely that (responsibly sourced) rubber duckies will have chemicals in them that would require a prop 65 warning. Now, I'm not sure about those ones that you'd buy by the 100 on aliexpress lol..
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
My wife just told me about Jeep ducking a few days ago. She's on a Renegade forum and saw it there. What's the big deal? So someone puts a rubber duck on your hood, bumper, door handle. It's not like it's going to hurt it. They're not grinding it into the paint so it's not going to scratch it. If someone ducks my Jeep I'll laugh, clean the duck and let it ride around somewhere in the Jeep. I don't have FB so I won't be doing any ducking myself but I'm certainly not going to get mad about it.

This is harmless fun, why is everyone loosing their minds over it?

So many worse things in the world to get irate about. This is just a fun gifting thing to build community. Not gonna get upset if someone ducks my Jeep. Touching the winch - that's something to get me upset.
Agreed, 100%

Decals? Oh, that'll end bloody. I can just see it now, idiots tagging jeeps with duck decals.
Um... I'm pretty sure the decal is for your own Jeep, or they're small decals to put on the duck instead of using sharpie.
That said, I agree that I'd be mad if they put a decal on my Jeep. A rubber duck, not so much.

What's wrong with Pokemon Go? ...
Seriously. I've never played it, but I play video games and have been since the Atari and Intelevision. How many people did Pokemon Go it get out of the house? A lot, I bet. It's harmless fun (assuming you don't play while driving of course). There's nothing "unmanly" about playing a video game (mobile or otherwise). Ironically, if you're so insecure about you masculinity that you can't play a game, you've shown how immature you are.

QueenBraun

First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
Soo, a bunch of people are going around placing a rubber duck on jeeps with a cute note, telling you to have a good smile at it and all you can do is bitch about it? With all the chaos going on right now, some people are trying to be silly and bring joy and you act like someone is “vandalizing” your Jeep. It’s too bad the same people can’t help you pull that stick out of your arse!

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
....AT least you got a cool one. Most I see are just boring ass Yellow ducks.....
I gotta say that minecraft duck is pretty cool.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I gotta say that minecraft duck is pretty cool.
RIGHT?
Also the bright green Duck with the pink Mohawk that was posted. Very Punx. Much Punk rock points.

This is exactly the kind of stuff that makes stuff like this kinda funny and cool. Someone COULD have just went with a regular duck and the hashtag, but they went above and beyond. I like that.

Sponsored

bbq4133

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Granite Crystal 6MT
I’ve had a rubber ducky with my car for years. You’re telling me I inadvertently stumbled onto a Jeep thing?!

D0NT PANICK

First Name
Vaca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Unlimited
Lot of people all salty over a rubber duck with a funny note on them to make someone smile. The world is already in chaos and some people are trying to trudge through it all and give a complete stranger a little something to make their day just a little bit brighter by placing a non-intrusive and non-invasive little rubber duck on fellow jeepers Jeeps.
You guys must be real fun at the trails or meet-up and other events.
Even with the “Covid” scare going on, you still grab items from grocery stores and order take out. Do you scrub the cereal boxes before you touch them too?
Jeeze...

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
I’ve had a rubber ducky with my car for years. You’re telling me I inadvertently stumbled onto a Jeep thing?!
Apparently.

Or maybe you inadvertently started a Jeep thing :whatsgoingon: