Sponsored

Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Someone ducked my wife’s Jeep around two weeks ago in north Knoxville. thanks to whoever did that!!!
Sponsored

bboyk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR,16 Siverado; 61 & 02 Vettes, 67 Camaro
Occupation
Finally retired! Futures industry executive
I got ducked today while officiating volleyball
Thanks to whoever did this.

jeep duck.jpg

K9-01

First Name
Chantelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
It's funny to see all these people getting bent out of shape over a plastic duck. You don't like it? Keep it moving then, no one cares about your opinions.

I've heard of people going to children's hospitals and ducking all the Jeeps in the parking lots. I can guarantee you those people needed a little pick me up.

Also, ducking started from a woman who was assaulted pretty badly in Canada and wanted to create a positive experience from it to make others smile.

I welcome anyone who would like to duck my Jeep and keep a stash of them in my center console to hand out.

Last edited:

Jazzman65

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Discovered my first duck today leaving the Y after working out. I have to say, I was pretty excited to be in the club!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) duck

Sponsored

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I think some of you guys are onto something. Forget ducks. Leave gift cards. If you like my Jeep now, just wait and see what I would do with an extra $7,000 to spend. Come on you cheap assholes, make with the $7,000 gift cards already! :CWL::CWL::CWL:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I think some of you guys are onto something. Forget ducks. Leave gift cards. If you like my Jeep now, just wait and see what I would do with an extra $7,000 to spend. Come on you cheap assholes, make with the $7,000 gift cards already! :CWL::CWL::CWL:
If you want to leave a $7,000 gift card, I will give you access to my exact location so that you can easily find me. Just saying.....

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
If you want to leave a $7,000 gift card, I will give you access to my exact location so that you can easily find me. Just saying.....
:CWL: :CWL: :CWL:

What goes around comes around, right? Pay it forward! I should start this new trend by leaving a $7,000 gift card on a Jeep.

Can I borrow $7,000? I'll pay you back tomorrow. ;)

Recoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU

What goes around comes around, right? Pay it forward! I should start this new trend by leaving a $7,000 gift card on a Jeep.

You can start with my jeep if you like.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.

I leave booze when I duck someone.

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Just a FYI from their FB page: (But mainly I want to see the comments, LOL)

Ducking Jeeps is our name and Rubber Duckies are our game. So the more we grow the more questions we get asked! Our mission is kindness, fun and a little creativity during the world wide pandemic that is still continuously going on around us. Ducking Jeeps was started by Allison Parliament and a Giant Yellow Rubber Duck in Bancroft Ontario which then switched over to Canadian Rubber Ducks! Wondering how to play? It’s simple! All you need is a Rubber Duck of your choosing marked with the hashtags #duckingjeeps and #duckduckjeep.

Q:What is the purpose of this?
A:It’s to spread kindness and smiles! Our Founder/Admin, Allie, said : “The Ducking Jeep group is for the Jeep owners who find ducks in your Jeep. With covid and a lot of hate going on I figured the Duck invasion would be funny and maybe help others feel safe. In Canada there’s been American plated cars damaged and defaced people yelling go back to your own country ( even to Canadian born people traveling to family ect). So my fellow jeepers take photos of the ducks toss ducks in trucks and have a little fun. The worlds kinder when we are kind and hopefully the little yellow ducks will create some smiles... happy ducking!!!”

Q: Where do we get the ducks?
A: Anywhere! You can buy them at places like Dollar Stores, Walmart, Target, or go online and buy in bulk at Amazon, Oriental Trader, Walmart.com, etc.! Google it!!!

Q: How do I label them? What do I label them?
A: You can use #duckingjeeps or #duckduckjeep ! You can write in on the duck in sharpie or make tags for them and write the info on it! I have a label you can print and put on your duck (Coming soon!)

Q: Where do we put the ducks? People are angry and do not want their Jeep touched, their paint will be ruined, the ducks will melt, etc, etc, etc,
A: Put them somewhere visible. No one is telling you to hop in and and root through someone’s glovebox or center console or anything like that!

There are a few things you can do!
-put one on the windshield
-put one on the door handle
-put one on the side mirror
-buy little bags and hang it from the side mirror
-use a thin twin wrap it around the duck’s neck and leave a large loop so you can hang it off the side mirror

Q: Where do I get Decals? Can I make decals? When are you making shirts?
A: You May order your decals from this link
https://iowajeepers.weebly.com/store/p66/Ducking_Jeeps_Decal.html#/

We don’t mind if you make decals but our logo may not be copied or recreated, and they cannot be sold for profit. Karsyn is in the process of creating other merchandise but she has a lot of decal orders and appreciates all your patience.

Use your brain! Be thoughtful and considerate. And most importantly have fun!
Are you missing the idea of "ownership"? I don't want anyone with their hands on my well cured Jeep Rubicon. To me that's trespassing and there is nothing fucking funny about that except watching the low IQ individual how to wipe his own ass.

Stupid flakes in this generation forgot the word "respect". You respect other people's property.

Anyone defining the rationale behind this and trying to sell the concept has the IQ of a cheeseburger (no pickle).

Wow, just fkn wow!

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Are you missing the idea of "ownership"? I don't want anyone with their hands on my well cured Jeep Rubicon. To me that's trespassing and there is nothing fucking funny about that except watching the low IQ individual how to wipe his own ass.

Stupid flakes in this generation forgot the word "respect". You respect other people's property.

Anyone defining the rationale behind this and trying to sell the concept has the IQ of a cheeseburger (no pickle).

Wow, just fkn wow!
Or perhaps you should get over yourself. If I sit a rubber duck on your door handle what the hell could it possibly damage? I wouldn't even be touching your precious work of art that they only made a couple million of. I duck every Jeep I park near, if that offends you perhaps the snowflake is the one outraged over the $.25 quarter ounce toy duck. It IS RESPECT to try and spread a little joy. Put down the roids and relax a little. Show me one single time someone's Jeep has been damaged from a duck on the door handle and I'll stop.
Sponsored