Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I love the many people from the Jeep community but when people start touching your Jeep with this “your Jeep is my Jeep mentality” I almost lose it. Short story but about four years ago I came out of Lowe’s and low and behold a man had disengaged the clutch on my winch and pulled some of the cable out. I literally almost lost my shit. The response was “relax, I’m thinking about getting one on my Jeep and wanted to check it out”
So, how many of his teeth did he shit? Lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
conFUcius

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
I love the many people from the Jeep community but when people start touching your Jeep with this “your Jeep is my Jeep mentality” I almost lose it. Short story but about four years ago I came out of Lowe’s and low and behold a man had disengaged the clutch on my winch and pulled some of the cable out. I literally almost lost my shit. The response was “relax, I’m thinking about getting one on my Jeep and wanted to check it out”
Guess common sense isn’t all that common, I would’ve just waited till you came back to your Jeep to ask you about it. Guy did that at a grocery store with my JKU when asking me about a bumper I had and some dual A pillar lights.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
this duck thing is dumb. if i find one on my jl, i'll shove it under my tire and run it over.

OP
OP
conFUcius

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Affairs
this duck thing is dumb. if i find one on my jl, i'll shove it under my tire and run it over.
You should do that, THEN take a pic of the duck and post to the hashtag, haha.

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
You should do that, THEN take a pic of the duck and post to the hashtag, haha.
the problem is that it something that doesnt happen where i'm at. jeep waves is the only thing that happens with jeepers. oh yeah having jeep talks about each other modded jeeps. thats about it. however i'll pass the torch to someone that want to take up on that offer.

Rawyzf

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude - Sting Gray
Dumbest thing ever. It's getting crazy the crap people are doing to their jeeps just to personalize them but "don't touch my Jeep". Is there perhaps a new group of Jeepers that don't want to wave or play games. They not only put ducks in my area but they take pictures and post on FB when they "spot" you. It's bad enough the government tracks you but I don't need every time I'm out wondering if someone is going to document where I'm at in photographs or duck me . I hate to say it as I know I'll get grief over it, but it seems to be a "girl thing"
Hi Karen.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
So, how many of his teeth did he shit? Lol
It would have been quite a few when I was younger but I resorted to the “I would learn from this lesson kinda thing.” Sad I had to lecture an “adult” about the numerous consequences he could have endured if I had been in a super shitty mood.

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
It don't matter if it's mounted on the bumper or in the passenger seat...never touch somebody else's winch, words to live by. just say'in

OP
OP
conFUcius

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical Affairs
It don't matter if it's mounted on the bumper or in the passenger seat...never touch somebody else's winch, words to live by. just say'in
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep) 1595671401223

Sponsored

Backpack

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Acura RSX Type S, 2023 MINI Cooper SE
This reminded me of something from years ago when we lived in WI. Every Halloween someone in our neighborhood would start a “Boo” campaign. They’d leave some treats on your porch with a “Boo“ sign and some long write-up. The gist of it was you were supposed to put the “Boo” sign on your door, enjoy the treats, and then make a new “Boo” sign and a treat bag and “Boo” someone else in the neighborhood. This went on until all houses had a “Boo”.

My wife hated it, and she loves Halloween. Needless to say she made a new “Boo” sign and delivered it along with the treats we had received to some other neighbor. She then kept the “Boo” sign we received and every year she hung it on our door as soon as she noticed the process starting again. This way we never had to deal with the process because we had already been “Boo-d”. Years later we moved to GA and she almost lost it when she saw it happening in our new neighborhood. Lol.

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited MOAB, 2000 XJ Sport, 1978 CJ7 BAMF
Thank you for posting this. I found one of these ducks with the words pandemic scribbled on it, placed in between my handle last week.

Contrary to the mission goal, I was left very annoyed, wondering who had committed criminal mischief and what were they trying to solicit?

Forcing rubber ducks on people’s vehicles is a really bad idea. This behavior is very asinine and shows that anyone who acts on it is intellectually stupid, mentally handicapped, doesn’t fully think things thru, makes poor decisions and motivates others to do so. They’re morons in the finest sense of the word.

If you come across these morons, let them know to not touch my Jeep. Thank you.
Sounds like you have the need for a proctologist due to the stick up your ass and a blow job wouldn’t hurt either.

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited MOAB, 2000 XJ Sport, 1978 CJ7 BAMF
Sounds like you have no boundaries and let others touch what’s not theirs. So when can your wife come over for the complimentary blow job? I also have a stick she’d like up her ass. :brokenhearted:
lmao. You’re a sad individual.

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
We got "ducked" today. Went outside and my son's jeep had a small duck on the driver side door handle. I checked my Ring camera and saw a white jeep pull up in front of our house and two young kids got out (probably 9-11 years old). They played around for a bit, placed the duck, then jumped back in their jeep. Not sure I get this either... Guess they had fun doing it, so good for them.
Sponsored