Jeep Ducked!

TrailScooter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Jt, 91 F1504x4 and so on...
What is this? .... some kind of herpes you get from parking in the wrong mall lot? Is the cure a pill, hot wire or injection? I can't stand the smell of latex so if they make a prophylactic that is out...
Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Our local group is suggesting switching to something useful like a nice neoprene Jeep Koozie instead of a duck. Slip that in my cupholder and we don't have a problem at all.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
People like to $itch. Plain and simple. I will not allow some else’s opinion become my fact.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I used the other duck thread to identify the people that I do not want to hang around a camp fire with.

I have been ducked 7 times now. I think it is cool. While I have not bought any ducks myself, I will pass a duck on. I have kept two in my Jeep that I received. The 4 year old neighbor girl confiscated one of my ducks, and passed the others on.

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I've had a jeep since 2013, never been ducked.

WontonJLUR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I used the other duck thread to identify the people that I do not want to hang around a camp fire with.

I have been ducked 7 times now. I think it is cool. While I have not bought any ducks myself, I will pass a duck on. I have kept two in my Jeep that I received. The 4 year old neighbor girl confiscated one of my ducks, and passed the others on.
For real. We've been ducked once (live out in the middle of nowhere) but it's my wife's favorite thing in the Jeep and it constantly sits on the dash in the center cubby. I have zero problems with people placing a duck anywhere on the Jeep, and if the doors are off, feel free to drop it anywhere you'd like. I've already taken everything out anyways.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
For real. We've been ducked once (live out in the middle of nowhere) but it's my wife's favorite thing in the Jeep and it constantly sits on the dash in the center cubby. I have zero problems with people placing a duck anywhere on the Jeep, and if the doors are off, feel free to drop it anywhere you'd like. I've already taken everything out anyways.
I agree man. Duck away. It always brings a smile to my wife and me. The ones that get all butt hurt over it, will not have a good time with me around a fire. I am way to inappropriate and I am way too silly.

WontonJLUR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I agree man. Duck away. It always brings a smile to my wife and me. The ones that get all butt hurt over it, will not have a good time with me around a fire. I am way to inappropriate and I am way too silly.
Clearly, we need to end up around a campfire together at some point.

Sponsored

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
Got my first Jeep Duck today coming out of the gym. I had to look it up as I haven't heard of it before. Anyone else experience this yet!?

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducked! 1616499863243
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducked! 1616499863243
Once someone threw half a brick at me and yelled duck mutherfucer! Does that count?
In MIA where zero ducks are given... ducks are for quacks

Jmonroe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and a '99 Camaro SS convertible I bought new
Occupation
Retired
Got "ducked" today. Young lady in a beautiful naked Ocean blue JLSU placed one on our JLRU as we were entering a store. "Pip" can now join "Pete" on the dash. Pete has been riding with us for many years, multiple vehicles.

20210326_131059.jpg

20210326_131134.jpg

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
i wish they start fillin the ducks with whiskey
Sponsored