cOtter

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Yes. We actually carry many ducks with us in our jeep and duck jeeps when we are out and about. We actually enjoy it

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
I have 2 and my wife is a mad ducker. We keep a box of ducks in the Jeep.

OP
OP
Cuyose

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
I hadn't heard of this before, I will need to pick me up some!

kaffeian

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Still haven't been ducked. sigh...

RUBIJIM

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner, 1967 Dodge R/T, 2018 Wrangler, Honda 750 K1
When I first saw this across the parking lot I was like WTF? Who is messing with my Jeep! Then I laughed and it was cool because they were from South Carolina, our vacation state (Myrtle Beach).
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I have NO problem with someone placing a little rubber duck on my Jeep or even in my drivers seat if the doors are off.

WITH that said I don’t label this as “messing” with my stuff. In reading the posts on the huge other tread I would not fit into the majority. Apparently it may be offensive to some folks if you looked at their Jeep wrong. Some people are just a tad uptight in my opinion.

Now “Messing” in my mind would be if someone was climbing on my Jeep like it was a jungle jim / climbing wall.

If I am someplace and see a Jeep and am curious.... I will stand at a distance, possibly even take a picture.... again from a distance for my own investigation later. If I would like to look at the Jeep more, then I will wait around in hopes of the owner showing up at their Jeep.

If I have a duck with me, I will more than likely duck the Jeep.

OP
OP
Cuyose

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
I think its really cool. I ordered a set of random ones I can match to others jeeps and mention, "love the rims" Jeep Ducked! , etc. You can collect them or pay them forward. I am thinking it might also be regional?

OP
OP
Cuyose

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
I have NO problem with someone placing a little rubber duck on my Jeep or even in my drivers seat if the doors are off.

WITH that said I don’t label this as “messing” with my stuff. In reading the posts on the huge other tread I would not fit into the majority. Apparently it may be offensive to some folks if you looked at their Jeep wrong. Some people are just a tad uptight in my opinion.

Now “Messing” in my mind would be if someone was climbing on my Jeep like it was a jungle jim / climbing wall.

If I am someplace and see a Jeep and am curious.... I will stand at a distance, possibly even take a picture.... again from a distance for my own investigation later. If I would like to look at the Jeep more, then I will wait around in hopes of the owner showing up at their Jeep.

If I have a duck with me, I will more than likely duck the Jeep.
I read the comments in the other thread, lord Ray, don't ever read the comments! Seriously, people will think nothing of packing a cooler full of bud light, hitting the trails, pinstriping their ride, bending a rub rail, scratching a $300 rim, but totally loose their shait if someone drops a rubber duck on their seat with cute saying on it?

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement