Jeep + Dogs = Happy Together!! Share your (funny) Jeep experience and photos of your pet(s)!

JimLee

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
No offense Jim, I am sure that there are redundant threads out there - in matter a fact some of the thread have so many pages that it is not conducive to just go through all the pages one by one.

And no this OP did not know about other dog threads, although I did search for it before I started one. Also if you read my first post, I wrote in detail about how happy I am owning a Jeep and that my happy feelings increased exponentially when I was with my two dogs. Also I personally reviewed all the photos and put my comments on it (all are positive). This new thread is more personal because had I just join the other thread with hundreds of posting I would not be able to personally relate to people who shares the photos of their dogs, and even encourage them to share how they feel about their dogs and Jeep.

We dogs people like to relate to each other. Unless this my thread is really causing a lot of problem for people, I will be happy to stop. And respectfully, you don't have to get antsy about any thread that you don't approved of. If people don't like the thread then it will be pushed down and be forgotten. Thanks for posting the link to the other thread which was created on Dec 17, 2018. If any poster want to post their dog photos there by all mean - please do. But I check this thread that I started, and the fact that I get to interact with other dogs owners is an incentive for me to keep on making new friends.

I usually just let things slide - but sometimes I really feel like people in this forum can be unnecessarily mean or impolite (I am not referring to you per say) and I really had two rough weeks - and this thread is somewhat alleviate my stress. Granted, because of what I am saying, I might get a few people who will make fun of me or get annoyed at me. But hey its okay. The world is going to hell in a hand basket, and I am grateful if I can find some refuge here with fellow Jeep owners. And if the administrator have problem with this - they can delete this thread or even shut down my account. Just let me be.

Don't let my thread bug you. You are not mandated to click on this and read it. Have a good day!
It's all good Ken, enjoy.

Advertisement

JimLee

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
No problem, not directed at you. Things tend to get rather cluttered when people keep creating new threads for the exact same subject. The OP should know this.

Edit: The more I look around it seems on a forum this size repeat threads are inevitable, disregard my previous.
Changed my previous post, not gonna kill anyone if there are more than one jeep/dog/pics thread, at least it's not another steering thread. Excuse me, sometimes i'm old and grouchy

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Hey! Newbie to the forum.. wondering what is the best dog harness y’all are using? I took a Wrangler break and went to a Grand Cherokee for acouple years, now back to Wrangler. We have 3 large dogs and now I have to find a way to keep them safe :like: Thanks in advance.

(attached dogs pic because who doesn’t wanna see dogs?!:giggle:)

ACD3A276-D915-40D0-9499-B8D7C1FA05AE.jpeg
Welcome! What a pack of cuties!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S, 03 Toyota 4Runner, Infiniti G37, Toyota T100 (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
No problem posting this again, he loves to take the wheel when I'm not around :)

j driving.jpg

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S, 03 Toyota 4Runner, Infiniti G37, Toyota T100 (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Such a great shot here from @Headbarcode , what a cute little dude :blush:

1602041519331.png

OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 DR JL Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
No problem posting this again, he loves to take the wheel when I'm not around :)

j driving.jpg
So ultra cute!! Does your dog honk honk when he takes the wheel? Cause nothing is cuter than a dog honking as he is trying to run everyone over!! :giggle:

1602041519331.png
I want to kidnap that dog!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So ultra cute!! Does your dog honk honk when he takes the wheel? Cause nothing is cuter than a dog honking as he is trying to run everyone over!! :giggle:
Not yet, but I'm amazed he has a much easier time than I do getting into the Jeep :) Just one jump and he's up on the seat :)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase

1602041519331.png
From day one, he's always hanging his tongue out unless holding something. Its one of the reasons why my wife crowned him the king of the castle and demoted me to court jester and poop picker upper. And he knows it too, because he gives me the muahaha look when he gets her attention from me. Lol
20170825_162700.jpg
20170916_122719.jpg
20170916_123050.jpg
20190724_221328_resized.jpg

First Name
Steph
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee / 2021 Wrangler Sport S
Can’t wait to get the new jeep and have the furkids in it! :rock:

Has anyone added anything to the cargo area to make it more “dog friendly”? We’re thinking of going with the heavy duty rubber mats.

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door

Has anyone added anything to the cargo area to make it more “dog friendly”? We’re thinking of going with the heavy duty rubber mats.
Well, we took the back seat out of our JL, put in a full length weather tech cover, with a blanket on it AND a dog bed on top of that.

OP
KenPewPew

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 DR JL Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
From day one, he's always hanging his tongue out unless holding something. Its one of the reasons why my wife crowned him the king of the castle and demoted me to court jester and poop picker upper. And he knows it too, because he gives me the muahaha look when he gets her attention from me. Lol
You mean like this?? Well if that is the case he is certainly very smart - and his cuteness is a total cover for his intention to dominate the world. First MOMMIE and DADDIE... then.... the UNIVERSEEEEE!!!

20190724_221328_resized.jpg

Super cute Mike. Thanks for sharing :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Those Harbor Freight Moving blankets are the perfect size w/out the seat, or folded over for just the cargo area, and can be had for about $5 or less depending on coupon/sale at the time.

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement