Sponsored

Jeep delivered to dealer today. Can’t pick it up without certificate of origin?

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Be honest with yourself, you woke up and decided to take the piss here for no reason. i'd call that out every day, any context. If that makes me a white knight in your world, okay. @Trainman had a good input, regardless of date of OP's post. Hope your life setting improves, and your mindset along with it bud.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep delivered to dealer today. Can’t pick it up without certificate of origin? mz7fl6lp79uz
Sponsored

PacNWJLGecko

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Wow, That’s quite the loaded imagery. I don’t believe you even know what you’re trying to say at this point. Keep digging your hole bud. I do hope your life setting and mindset improves, I do wish you well.
My life setting is better than yours bud. I promise you that. You're the one that felt the need to continue to post. At this point I'm just amused by your continued attention.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
After working for a dealership for some 35 years I can answer that, MSO's as they are called are mailed out from the factory as the vehicle produced usually on the same day production is finished. Now since cars are shipped by either rail, or transport truck there is a time delay for shipping, but the MSO's are mailed and should arrive at the dealer before the vehicle arrives, but for some reasons, one the USPS could be one, or like in our case the assembly plant for Chevrolets was only 10 miles down the road and we received vehicle pretty quick, sometimes the next day off the assembly lime. I've seen MSO come as long as two, or three weeks behind the vehicle arriving, for what reason, who knows. Like someone said, the dealer can not work the deal without the MSO which they need to process the paper work.

trainman
Thanks for this post. I learned something today.

there are those who just wish to piss on folks — even those who provide good info that is searchable by others Now or in the future. Ignore them and please keep posting valuable info for folks like me to learn from.

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
My life setting is better than yours bud. I promise you that. You're the one that felt the need to continue to post. At this point I'm just amused by your continued attention.
Oh you're the best part of my day. Send more promises! Tag!
Sponsored