Jeep Dealers Are Offering Up To $9,500 Off New Wranglers

Deriggs007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU SportS
Occupation
Radiologist
Sorry, but KBB isn't really utilized for dealerships anymore, NADA is a better choice and some volume dealerships use that as the straight offer they run with.

Case in point. My 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie with its options has a resale value on KBB at like $36K something. 5-6 dealerships all have offered me roughly $41K when I actually got the truck for roughly $46-47K (maybe less, I can't remember after incentives)

What would Carmax give you for it?
Sponsored

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
Understand you are referencing a 2018 , but it peaked my interested. I am picking up my 2019 JLUR in MD and driving it back to CT (320ish miles) so went on KBB and priced out private party value in "very good" condition with 500 miles to see how much i'd lose by the time i got home. I got a value range of $45.7K to $49.2K when i am paying $46.0K on a MSRP of $53.1K.

Wonder why such big difference between the value i got to yours since the MSRP's are similar. Would a model year make that big a difference? location?
I looked up a 2018 2 door Rubicon. I think the 2 doors are suffering more, in terms of resale.

trbizwiz

First Name
TOm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I just picked up a new 2018 JULS with an MSRP of $41k for $35k out the door tax/tag/title included, last week. I also got them to throw in mopar mats, and drop the Jeep off to me at the airport, and they let me use my Jeep card for the down payment, so I got another $950 in Jeep rewards points that Ill use to order katzkins as soon as I choose which color I want. The points have already populated to my account because my statement cycle ended Tuesday.
Sponsored