Sponsored

Jeep Customer Care informed me that a lack of body color hard tops is delaying orders...

Akbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR
Hmmm
So I ordered AEK originally...but no ALP...just ordered AJ1 instead as I didn’t know the “advanced” group was an option.
Ordered 10/26 and in D1 for the past week so far. Wonder I’ll need to upgrade to ALP.

Did Jeep Chat/Admin amend you order for you or did the dealer need to add that option?

Thanka
Other way around, if you have ALP without AEK then your build is delayed, but you should be fine.
I added AEK through the staff assigned to handle my complaint which I sent to Jeep Product Managers office. The dealer is generating a new invoice after the adjustment.
Jeep Chat can’t do anything. In fact they provide bad info sometimes. Yesterday am chat told me build finished and now inspection status, in the afternoon they said not yet built, awaiting assembly, D1 status. Today the admin staff emailed and said it is built and in the body vendor shop. I had a white top. Glad I did not get stuck in inspection/repair cue.
Sponsored

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
Mine also went to JB a few days ago. Last night my sticker became available. Hopefully I won’t be in JB for too long.
Was in JB for about 5 days. Moved to KZ today.

JLU4TJ

Other way around, if you have ALP without AEK then your build is delayed, but you should be fine.
I added AEK through the staff assigned to handle my complaint which I sent to Jeep Product Managers office. The dealer is generating a new invoice after the adjustment.
Jeep Chat can’t do anything. In fact they provide bad info sometimes. Yesterday am chat told me build finished and now inspection status, in the afternoon they said not yet built, awaiting assembly, D1 status. Today the admin staff emailed and said it is built and in the body vendor shop. I had a white top. Glad I did not get stuck in inspection/repair cue.
Thanks!
Sponsored