Sponsored

Jeep Credit Card / Down-Payment - Not a bad deal

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Nice. The most any dealer has quotes me thus far is allowed $3k to be put on the card for the down-payment.

Again, I was able to get the finance manager to do $5k on a credit card for my wife's van last year. Fingers crossed.
Yea the days of my wife’s entire ‘18 compass going on credit cards appear to be over.
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Paypal was my payment system for years and I used it for everything. At the beginning I was satisfied, but the more I was using it the more annoying it was and I was loosing money because of it. I did not want this to continue and that is why I looked for other solutions. While I was searching I found https://baxity.com . On there I found a few payment services that were just the thing I was looking for. I do a lot of trading and I need something I can trust. I heard good things about Skrill before and that is why I have chosen them. I registered for Skrill through Baxity and I was verified in just one day and because i did it with Baxity I didn't have to deposit anything for verification. I enjoy using Skrill and I have no problems with it.

Last edited: