Sponsored

Jeep Configurator Online

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Ugh. I'm at $62,535, and that's without dual top, only black hard top and black fenders, and before taxes.

:(
Sorry, but your Avatar is perfect for this post :like:

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Guys, when I configured my Jeep on the Canadian configurator last week I could have sworn it said Off-Road Pages were available on the 8.4 Infotainment Package. And today it's gone on the 2-dr Rubicon configurator and when I tried to configure a 4-dr Rubicon it wasn't even working at all.

I remember thinking to myself, "I don't care about the satellite radio, oh but look here now, it says Off-Road pages, click."

JOKeefe

First Name
Mount Pearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
What others dealers have you found (other than Erin Dodge) that are willing to sell at invoice price?
I got almost $5 grand off my Rubicon order using Advantage Plan. A lot of companies have preferred pricing with Chrysler

Chino78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Engineer
I got almost $5 grand off my Rubicon order using Advantage Plan. A lot of companies have preferred pricing with Chrysler
:like:

Oooh!!... Thank you!!!... I didn't know that!!... The company that I work with is being acquired by another bigger company and I am just checking the advantage plan list and this bigger company is included, so may be I could be elegible soon... :clap:

Did you receive 5k$ discount under MSRP?

I think $ 5k is more or less the difference between MSRP and Invoice price?

Thanks!

Sponsored

JOKeefe

First Name
Mount Pearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:like:

Oooh!!... Thank you!!!... I didn't know that!!... The company that I work with is being acquired by another bigger company and I am just checking the advantage plan list and this bigger company is included, so may be I could be elegible soon... :clap:

Did you receive 5k$ discount under MSRP?

I think $ 5k is more or less the difference between MSRP and Invoice price?

Thanks!
It's roughly 8.5% off MSRP. So, on the JLUR I ordered, it was almost $5k. You will need a dealer code to generate your confirmation number, or give to the sales person to generate. I think it is dealer invoice pricing.

OP
OP
maguro

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
The Advantage program will give you invoice pricing.

The dealer will get a kickback from FCA to compensate so you can still shop around and find a dealer who will give you a break on the other fees like the ridiculous doc fee.

The dealers in Toronto are willing to sell at invoice minus doc fee without Advantage pricing but that's unheard of even in Vancouver and Calgary.

Of course it pales in comparison to our neighbors to the south who are getting 5% below invoice. Damn!

JOKeefe

First Name
Mount Pearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of course it pales in comparison to our neighbors to the south who are getting 5% below invoice. Damn!

Yeah, Canadians miss out there. Oh well, advantage program it is for me! With trade, my Rubicon is below JL Sport MSRP. Makes me happy
Sponsored