Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Mopar Releases Sketch of Jeep® Concept

October 29, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - With the virtual SEMA360 show right around the corner (next week), Mopar released a sketch of a concept loaded with Jeep® Performance Parts. Mopar offers more than 500 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories across the entire Jeep lineup. Stay tuned.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Concept Teased Ahead of SEMA360 Reveal Jeep Concept SEMA360

JL Wrangler Forums will be covering the virtual SEMA360 show, so stay tuned for our Jeep coverage beginning next Monday (Nov 2)!
Sponsored

Last edited:

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
How does bolting a bunch of parts on make a vehicle a “concept”?

Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a JT build, despite all the concerns with warranty and weight, it looks pretty awesome!

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Ooh! I looked long and hard at flat beds and storage systems for a JT before going with the JLU.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
I'd probably be interested in a JT if they had a shortbed version. My JLUS is just about right, except if I need to haul something longer, the 3rd taillight and spare get in the way of just letting it hang out the back.

Sponsored

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I'd probably be interested in a JT if they had a shortbed version. My JLUS is just about right, except if I need to haul something longer, the 3rd taillight and spare get in the way of just letting it hang out the back.
Agreed. I feel the same way.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Isn’t already only like a 5’ bed? It would look even sillier and be even more useless if it was any shorter.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
The only concept Jeep needs to work on is building quality vehicles that don't have stupid shit like galvanic corrosion on door hinges.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
so it is a gladiator with a covered trunk and a bunch of racks and stuff bolted on, lifted and with oversized tires. Probably way over FCA's reported "payload". A giant overloaded JLU, perfect for "overcamping" basically.

This "concept" has been already successfully built by many enthusiasts, and I bet they've had to go through a bunch of "voided warranty" roadblocks.
Sponsored