Sponsored

Jeep Chat says they have materials what does that actually mean?

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
"Michelle: Our resources show that all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon"

For all you experienced JL owners that ordered- what does that really mean in terms of time? Should I go back and ask for a status code? I was told up to 12 weeks, ordered July 19, got my VIN July 25, Got above message from Jeep chat today. I'm actually fine with waiting as I still have my 2016 to drive but I'm curious as to if it's going to show up in August now when I was planning on September.

Thanks.
Sponsored

SM1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending...
"Michelle: Our resources show that all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon"

For all you experienced JL owners that ordered- what does that really mean in terms of time? Should I go back and ask for a status code? I was told up to 12 weeks, ordered July 19, got my VIN July 25, Got above message from Jeep chat today. I'm actually fine with waiting as I still have my 2016 to drive but I'm curious as to if it's going to show up in August now when I was planning on September.

Thanks.
Thatā€™s their terminology for D status. D1 they will say something like ā€œscheduled to be builtā€.

SM1

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending...
Thatā€™s their terminology for D status. D1 they will say something like ā€œscheduled to be builtā€.
Or maybe thatā€™s D1 I honestly donā€™t remember and for me it was only a day or two difference either way. I sat in D1 for a bit and then things moved quickly.

OP
OP
RavenJeep

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or maybe thatā€™s D1 I honestly donā€™t remember and for me it was only a day or two difference either way. I sat in D1 for a bit and then things moved quickly.
Thanks, interesting because I was really thinking it would be late Sept. before I'd see it.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
You are correct, when they have all the parts it is D1. Mine sat in D1 for what seemed like forever and then next thing I know it was in KZ and waiting to hop the train East. Ordered 6/26, D1 on 7/10, KZ on 7/23, and in my garage on 7/31.

Sponsored

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
I ordered on 7/10 and have been in D1 since 7/20. Was told it was scheduled to be built this week, but haven't seen any progress.

Freeballs

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Mine has been in this same status for 8 days. Ordered on 7/17.

MNSeapilot

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
For ours they kept saying it was scheduled to be built each day I asked. Then one day it was "your Jeep is built and waiting shipping". You don't get a lot of visibility from them.

OP
OP
RavenJeep

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well actually that all makes me fairly happy as it's moving along quicker then I thought. I was worried about the LED lights holding it up. Like I said, I still have my 2016 so I can afford to be patient. Thanks for all the info.

Ryp11

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara in ocean blue
Mine had been on D1 since 7/19.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
D1 since 7/20.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
All parts to assemble is basically D1. Means it could be built any time.

OP
OP
RavenJeep

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built and in Inspection status. Yeah!! This is going much quicker then I thought. Hopefully it's here soon. 4 Door Mojito Rubicon!

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Built and in Inspection status. Yeah!! This is going much quicker then I thought. Hopefully it's here soon. 4 Door Mojito Rubicon!
Donā€™t count your chickens yet. You have potential for JB hell or I hell. Youā€™re in I now, that could last a week or so then maybe JB then even shipping delays after KZ. It ainā€™t over Johnny.

OP
OP
RavenJeep

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Donā€™t count your chickens yet. You have potential for JB hell or I hell. Youā€™re in I now, that could last a week or so then maybe JB then even shipping delays after KZ. It ainā€™t over Johnny.

I'm just going to hope for the best. I hope it doesn't get stuck at all but we'll see. Looks like 14 days in I status seems to indicate a problem, so we'll see if it moves along this week.
Sponsored